History shows us that power vacuums are dangerous, Michael Jackson's shows were wicked-bad & Keziz shows us it backwards

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Re: History shows us that power vacuums are dangerous, Michael Jackson's shows were wicked-bad & Keziz shows us it backw

Post by TOG »

I am merely passing time while transferring TBs of dvd's to portable HDD's so enjoy a bit of banter.

However, normally I am a pie and a pint sort of guy despite having been educated in the classics at school many eons ago.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
britscienceteacher
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: History shows us that power vacuums are dangerous, Michael Jackson's shows were wicked-bad & Keziz shows us it backw

Post by britscienceteacher »

TOG wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:22 pm I am merely passing time while transferring TBs of dvd's to portable HDD's so enjoy a bit of banter.
Hehe, me too Buddy. You have a good night. ;-)
britscienceteacher
Expatriate
Great Britain

Mr Plod drinks pints, for the gov'n whilst online... to seem normal, whilst slyly taking down our heros

The boss drinks G & T instead of taking quinine and the staff drink pints, as is the norm. Why knock those with good, generous, friendly personalities who go abroad, who could promote the Real North? Short-sighted and not a good idea unless you purposefully want to destroy what is valued by real people. I must go now, I need to be somewhere, it's almost 5.50.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Mr Plod drinks pints, for the gov'n whilst online... to seem normal, whilst slyly taking down our heros

Post by prahocalypse now »

britscienceteacher wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:09 pm The boss drinks G & T instead of taking quinine and the staff drink pints, as is the norm. Why knock those with good, generous, friendly personalities who go abroad, who could promote the Real North? Short-sighted and not a good idea unless you purposefully want to destroy what is valued by real people. I must go now, I need to be somewhere, it's almost 5.50.
The more I read such nonsensical posts on this forum, the more I think "it's almost 440".
britscienceteacher
Expatriate
Great Britain

Earnings boost - talk to me

Well, we already know about you. Reply to earn more with another post.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Earnings boost - talk to me

Post by prahocalypse now »

britscienceteacher wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:17 pm Well, we already know about you. Reply to earn more with another post.
Who are 'we'?
britscienceteacher
Expatriate
Great Britain

Keep earning! How much per post?

Another day another dollar. I have no personal experience and I don't expect that you'll explain or admit anything, you're already playing dumb, despite the obvious. Are your replies relevant to this thread, or any thread I post? That's a baseline check for paid trolls.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic