How to introduce your property more effectively to speed up sales

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
SongAnh
Tourist
Vietnam

How to introduce your property more effectively to speed up sales

Post by SongAnh »

To sell real estate, the owner / broker must show the buyer that your property is worth buying, possessing the best properties at the most reasonable prices. But how do buyers find that your property is most worth buying, when every day they have access to a "forest" of information about real estate?

The answer is to bring your property "closer to" the prospect, so that they impress right from the first ad information to the actual review. The following three steps will help you do this:

Prepare impressive brochures

Whether you want to approach real estate buyers (online advertising, leaflets, newspaper ads ...), you also need to prepare impressive brochures, so buyers are attracted as soon as they see. your real estate. For an impressive brochure, you need to pay attention to three things:
  • Impressive description: It does not just introduce the location, area, features, structure ... the description should be presented so that it can highlight the advantages of the property. For example, in terms of location, do not just introduce it on the A major road, emphasize that it's convenient to be located on that road, it's close to good quality schools, convenient to go. to the market, supermarket, hospital ... how. Only when highlighting the advantages, your real estate can create attraction with the buyer right from the start.
  • Impressive: Professional, high-resolution images with subtle shooting angles will help potential customers stay on your property longer, helping your property stay " drowning "in a series of photos selling other real estate. Note, if your property is occupied, you need to ask them out to avoid getting into the frame. Ask them to rearrange personal items so that they are neat and unobtrusive in your photos.
  • Impressive prices: Not too high a price, not less than the real value of the property, the impressive price is reasonable, so that buyers find that, with a price. Such expenditures are accurate, even beneficial to them. Of course, you should consult the people who have experience in real estate appraisal to do this well.
If you are interested in Architectural Model for showing your project: We can do it ! Click: Architectural Model Company
Ready for a meeting to survey real estate

When customers are impressed with your property, they will want to have a meeting to look at it realistically, rather than just looking at it through words and pictures. When a customer wants to have a meeting, be ready and:
  • Timing: It should be based on the time that the customer feels comfortable to arrange the meeting. Many people can only arrange weekends to see the home while many people want to take a look at their home for a weekday instead of "cutting off" their weekend break for the family. So, consult with the customer to plan accordingly. Note, choose the day instead of the evening, the weather is sunny, airy instead of rainy days.
  • Directions to the road: While real estate has a clear address, do not forget the specific directions for home buyers. As a guide, you choose the way to find the easiest, most traffic density, no flood ... Impressive good way to create more sympathy for real estate buyers.
Let customers see a real estate worth buying

When buyers come to view real estate, help them make sure that this is what they need. Want to, do not forget to repair, cleaning the house / apartment, make it brighter, more compact, it has the vision, location, features ... good. You need to be prepared for their experiences in real estate to make a good impression, like (or even more) the brochures they have access to. Some things you should do to help your property be more appreciated:

Paint the wall, ceiling if the paint is old;

Removing unnecessary furniture, furniture; Remodeling small parts such as water pipes rust, windows ...; arrange or upgrade some furniture;
Get rid of the trees to get a clear view, the house receives natural light or adds trees if the space is too empty;
Ask people in the house / apartment to clean their belongings neatly, and give up (if possible).
When doing the above steps, the chances of successful trading will be much higher and you will be able to sell the property at the best price.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: How to introduce your property more effectively to speed up sales

Post by that genius »

I hope GM is getting well paid for this
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

that genius wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:48 pm I hope GM is getting well paid for this
I think Ken bought all the advertising space that was available at the top of this page.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Run for your life!
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

that genius wrote:I hope GM is getting well paid for this
People offering real estate have been allowed to share their listings here. Why not? I have realized that the forum description says 'no agencies,' so I should probably edit that, LoL.

Expats are often looking for places, so I don't see a problem with letting them put listings here on CEO for people.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:22 pm
that genius wrote:I hope GM is getting well paid for this
People offering real estate have been allowed to share their listings here. Why not? I have realized that the forum description says 'no agencies,' so I should probably edit that, LoL.

Expats are often looking for places, so I don't see a problem with letting them put listings here on CEO for people.
Yes, and we've had a few good laughs as well.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

We have a Black Hole in the forum. I posted a very witty and educated response to this and pushed the "post" button. It just disappeared and has not shown up and I cannot remember what I said except to say opening up the thread to estate agents is a good idea as long as Ken agrees.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

SongAnh wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:14 pm Image

Get rid of the trees to get a clear view
Great advice, nobody likes trees. There's no substitute for professional advice of this standard.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

piece of advice to u as well, online marketing requires u to check if there r any replies, not post a single entry n disappear for a few months,
post247744.html#p247744
so to take property marketing advice fm u? no thanks, half arsed effort deserves full arsed poking
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

braver soul than I, if you're willing to poke his arse. 1 glove or 2?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic