Kens Section

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Kens Section

Post by TOG »

My eyes glaze over when I look at the accommodation adds.

So as people can see the wood from the trees, shouldn't Ken be given his own section?

And...Ken, I am not a Trump hater but please change your avatar. Maybe Erin Grey?
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Kens Section

Post by armchairlawyer »

But you have to admit Ken shows considerable culture for a real estate agent, how often do you see a property being described as three classical dances (minuets) from the Riverside. I'm curious to know if he had Bach's cello no. 1 in G major in mind, and did he do the dances personally to verify the data? If so, the property must be 4 minutes from the Riverside.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

TOG wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:17 pm My eyes glaze over when I look at the accommodation adds.

So as people can see the wood from the trees, shouldn't Ken be given his own section?

And...Ken, I am not a Trump hater but please change your avatar. Maybe Erin Grey?
Probably should be up at the top of the page beside the ADVERT for Murrys Place.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

I'm all for this. I actually want Ken for next U.S. President and he clearly deserves his own special page here for all his advertising purposes.
In fact, to hell with that! I reckon CEO should sponsor Ken to the tune of say $50k p.a. , as his posts, his wit, his content and his exciting writing style enthrall us all and we can hardly wait another day to learn more!
Universal questions of the nature of existence are commonly entertained in his posts such as; if a lounge room doesn't have a fridge, is it really a lounge room? Or, what really IS behind that weird ass small door on the corner?
We even delve into philosophy with questions like, if the power meter feeds 6 an idea and mine is one, who pays what?
Yep!
100%
Keep him, give him free reign and a stipend. KEN FOR PRESIDENT!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Barang chgout, you have made my day. Pissed of and knackered but now I feel better.

Ken for POTUS it is then. Hail to the Chief.

Added to this, he is a classical music lover of minuets and he hates the French. His latest advert says "closed to French school" so obviously a Frog hater.

But.........What if Ken is a "she" and looks like Hilary? What do we do then?
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

TOG wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:38 am
But.........What if Ken is a "she" and looks like...
...her avatar?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

moderate and censor
too much modding
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

TOG wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:17 pm My eyes glaze over when I look at the accommodation adds.

Thank you for talking about KEN's I'm working very hard to give everyone on CEO property services listing . I'm really appreciated Admin allowed me to post in Housing section for expat looking accommodation in phnom penh ,
I don't have hater or lover here, I'm here to give properties information rent/sale/buy .
If you not happy with my services please call 016 530 549 .

Thank you
Comments For Improvement Pls !
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

As far as I can see he has his own section it's called "housing for rent / sale" he is the only poster there usually, and certainly the only one who posts good adverts with things such as price, location and pics. There are plenty of things that make my eyes glaze over e.g. anything from Trapper, so I dont click on them.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

No problems from me Ken. The more info on housing the better.

It's just that having a politician's picture as an avatar is like red rag to a bull. It invites comments. Every time I see a politicians smiling face, I want to punch him/her right in their snouts which are usually stuck in the trough sucking up as much as they can.

Politicians are the scum of the earth...ALL of them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic