Kens Section

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Kens Section

Post by that genius »

armchairlawyer wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:32 pmI'm curious to know if he had Bach's cello no. 1 in G major in mind,
As an estate agent it would be in A FLAT.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Ken, advertising on a forum, you must expect one or two jibes as it is normally open season on realtors. There is a great opening for an honest realtor and rather than drip feeding your properties, how about a web site where we can look at the whole selection? Next year, my wife and I will be looking for an apartment and we are just two of many thousands who need help in looking.

I know you are aiming at the middle market and you need to make a nice commission on the sale but your prices seem to be 30% or so above what else at the same standard is on offer. What else is included in the price or is it just a straight intro to the owner and then walk away? Also, how about a map of where the property is and not just PP but other locations where ex pats are looking for apartments.

Try to put yourself in the shoes of the buyer rather than the realtor. Get rid of that awful avatar of Donald Trump which is quiet sickening to look at. (a picture of a nice Cambodian girl like that 2 ton hooker or the female star of the living dead recently would do the trick).

Seriously. You are in a great position to help people while helping yourself, so more information and not just glossy pics are required.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I would be good at real estate. High turnover, low commission, trusting customer base, secure future.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

that genius wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:06 pm I would be good at real estate. High turnover, low commission, trusting customer base, secure future.

That would be unreal.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

that genius wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:06 pm I would be good at real estate. High turnover, low commission, trusting customer base, secure future.
A bit early to be hitting the bottle.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Trump is US President , Ken's housing section PHN only
Lolz
Comments For Improvement Pls !
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Ken2016 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:08 pm Trump is US President , Ken's housing section PHN only
Lolz
Donald Trump may be POTUS but you are trying run a realtor business in Cambodia, not the US. I would agree that he is a better choice than Hillary Clinton but he is as photogenic as road kill. He makes our Gordon Brown's smile almost look real......

Still, if you know best and feel that potential customers opinions do not matter, then fine. It's your choice. I am just trying to help. I always thought that customer opinions mattered but obviously I am wrong.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

TOG wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:20 pm
Ken2016 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:08 pm Trump is US President , Ken's housing section PHN only
Lolz
Donald Trump may be POTUS but you are trying run a realtor business in Cambodia, not the US. I would agree that he is a better choice than Hillary Clinton but he is as photogenic as road kill. He makes our Gordon Brown's smile almost look real......

Still, if you know best and feel that potential customers opinions do not matter, then fine. It's your choice. I am just trying to help. I always thought that customer opinions mattered but obviously I am wrong.
he's a good businessman i have to learn from billionaire , He's doing well in his business and real estate too .
It's not about my profile pic , folk will considering property , if match to their qualified , location , budget stay etc....
no matters what people should motivate whom 's working hard to hunt property to share in CEO ( Housing section ) .
Anyway thank you , Cheers :beer3:
Comments For Improvement Pls !
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

TOG wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:16 pm Ken, advertising on a forum, you must expect one or two jibes as it is normally open season on realtors.
Let's be honest, it's ALWAYS open season on realtors by nature of what they do. Same with money changers. :wink:
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

When was Trump a good businessman? I thought he just kept losing inherited money...

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic