Woman Fooled and Raped by a Black Magic Couple

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Woman Fooled and Raped by a Black Magic Couple

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh, Cambodia News: A 29-year-old factory lady, looking for magicians to put the love magic on her husband to make him love her more, ended up by being sexually assaulted and raped in Pich Leap, Sangkat Steung Meanchey, Phnom Penh .

The victim reported to the police that on August 26, 2018, she asked her friend, Nout Phalla, to take her to find the black magician to put love magic on her so her husband will not look for another girl. Her friend took her to the suspect's house, then left her and went back home.
After that, the black magician and his wife took the woman to buy some equipment for the ceremony, then they took her to a guesthouse. Once in the room, the suspects told her to take off the clothes, so they all three were naked. Then, the male suspect raped her while his wife played with her vagina. The suspects told her to " do like that, so the magic will be powerful".

After the act, the two suspects took the woman back to her home. However, several days later, on August 31, the victim realized that the magicians had taken advantage of her and that she had been scammed by raping, so she went to the police and filed a complaint.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Woman Fooled and Raped by a Black Magic Couple

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Where do they get these stories from? This one nearly incredulous...how gullible can one get. I know khmers believe in ghosts ...but black magic? Obviously the hocus pocus spell didn't work after several days..
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:46 amHowever, several days later, on August 31, the victim realized that the magicians had taken advantage of her
Definitely a military intelligence candidate.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

clutchcargo wrote:Where do they get these stories from? This one nearly incredulous...how gullible can one get. I know khmers believe in ghosts ...but black magic? Obviously the hocus pocus spell didn't work after several days..
Black magic is big business out in the country.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

that genius wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:32 am
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:46 amHowever, several days later, on August 31, the victim realized that the magicians had taken advantage of her
Definitely a military intelligence candidate.
Well it's needed with all them film maker spy's invading Cambodia, blending into the background, Not being noticed
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Barang chgout wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:49 am
clutchcargo wrote:Where do they get these stories from? This one nearly incredulous...how gullible can one get. I know khmers believe in ghosts ...but black magic? Obviously the hocus pocus spell didn't work after several days..

Can you give us directions. I might go and check it out.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Barang chgout wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:49 am

true story, remember a couple of years ago i went along with some friends when they went to visit one, drove half way across Kampong Cham, they handed over a lot of money too
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Albror
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Albror »

clutchcargo wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:48 am Where do they get these stories from? This one nearly incredulous...how gullible can one get. I know khmers believe in ghosts ...but black magic? Obviously the hocus pocus spell didn't work after several days..
I know right.

Before i read about a women getting killed after a family got sick and suspected she had used black magic on them. Shot her in the chest.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic