Wanted: Basic two-channel amp and speakers, humidifier

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Dangerous Dave
Expatriate
United States of America

Wanted: Basic two-channel amp and speakers, humidifier

Post by Dangerous Dave »

My new apartment is working out really well, and now I'm looking for a decent two-channel stereo amplifier (home audio, not P/A amp), and a pair of decent speakers -- preferably of a more narrow, "tower" style. No powered speakers, please.

Numerous options abound for buying new, but I'm impressed with neither the values, nor the actual sound quality, of what can be had here from an actual retailer.

I'm also still looking for a (cool-mist) humidifier, if anyone has one like they'd like to sell.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Wanted: Basic two-channel amp and speakers, humidifier

Post by timmydownawell »

There's a kind of second hand place with lots of audio equipment on St 107 (Sok Hok St) south of St 214 on the right about 100m down. They have receivers, amplifiers, tuners, CD players, (massive) Denon minidisc players, speakers you name it. Might be worth a look.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Dangerous Dave
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Dangerous Dave »

timmydownawell wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:11 pm There's a kind of second hand place with lots of audio equipment on St 107 (Sok Hok St) south of St 214 on the right about 100m down. They have receivers, amplifiers, tuners, CD players, (massive) Denon minidisc players, speakers you name it. Might be worth a look.
Thank you!
leozen
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by leozen »

Hi, I sell 2 hi-fi speaker high end, Robertson audio USA, an audiophile brand.

Its a column but not a very slim column. 30 cm of large. But ultra slim column have very short response in bass frequency...

price 299$

I try to contact you but it doesnt work probably because I am new on the forum.
You can find 2nd end hi-fi amplifier like denon technics or other...

details :

3 way. high end driver.
excellent bass driver of 25 cm
25mm titanium tweeter
12.5cm midrange driver

These speaker are a reference. High quality product. very good response in the bass and extrem bass. Technology designed as a subwoofer. So no need a subwoofer.

Very good response in medium and high frequency to.

frequency range (company datasheet )30-20000 Hz but in fact lower than 30 Kz :I can listen the 20Hz test with frequency generator yes!!!

8ohms
power 200watts - 100 W RMS

big connector system

I use a small 10w hi-fi amplifier or a professionnal 300W sound system amplifier without problem...

model silver 25
protection speaker grill inclued.

some mark on the cabinet. if you want an other color you can easily build a similar cabinet to personalize your own speaker.

weight around 10kg piece. size in meter 0.88 x 0.31 x 0.3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic