Looking for a job as a cook for foreign family?

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
ly.david
Tourist
Cambodia

Looking for a job as a cook for foreign family?

Post by ly.david »

Hi everyone. Now my mom is looking for a job as a cook for foreign family. She is very excellent at cooking. Yeah ! She can cook everything, all kind of food such as local or foreign foods. She have more than 20 years of cooking experience. Also she can speak English and France. She is so kind , friendly, talented and not take long time to get in touch with people. She can cook for big family and for party like 50 to 100 people or more. She can work for high standard family easily. She prefers part time job than full time job but don’t worry about the work quality, less time is not mean bad. About the salary we need to figure out first by discussing so it would be way more easier and for CV also. If anyone want her to work for please pm me or call directly to her 012 592 594 or please kindly suggest her to your friend or people you know that need a cook. Really appreciate your time very much :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Looking for a job as a cook for foreign family?

Post by frank lee bent »

i would like to encourage everyone to be kind to this poster.
ly.david
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by ly.david »

frank lee bent wrote:i would like to encourage everyone to be kind to this poster.
Thank you very much sir:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

frank lee bent wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:39 am i would like to encourage everyone to be kind to this poster.

TBH I think he would be better off looking in the US for that sort of position. :D

A 'prominent Upper East Side couple' in NYC is offering 2 people a $150,000 salary to cook, clean, and run errands for them.
https://www.businessinsider.com/new-yor ... an-2017-12
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic