Unfortunately Titled Job Description

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Unfortunately Titled Job Description

Post by StroppyChops »

Brody wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:13 pm I'm sorry we'll never meet Taa...you're quite the excitable chap...not the best characteristic for a man of your years...but would have lended itself to an animated get-together nonetheless. Maybe in the next life :beer3:
Take the chance if you ever get to spend some with Taa, he is a gentleman and spending time with him over a few beers is a rare gift. He's forgotten more than most of us will ever learn about this country and its beautiful people.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Brody wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:13 pm
taabarang wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:01 pm Your shameful rant against Stroppy
Holy fuck man...you thought I was being serious?...and ranting!?!

Twas nothing more than one of my many lame attempts at humor, at which 9 out of 10, I fail at miserably but that 1 rare success makes it all worthwhile.

I'm sorry we'll never meet Taa...you're quite the excitable chap...not the best characteristic for a man of your years...but would have lended itself to an animated get-together nonetheless. Maybe in the next life :beer3:

But you did give me good karma for my 'cum cleaner' thread, so we'll always have that.
You are a condescending prick. Why can you not respond with wit or innuendo instead of cutting remarks to posters you have not met. =@
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Brody wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:50 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:35 pm that genius and I have both previously worked for an establishment that has customer costumers, some of which are cute.
You and tg....same employment history.....same sense of humor....same appreciation for devastatingly unfunny puns....same geo-political ideations....same blood curdling hatred for America....

Brothers from another mother? You should invite him for a worship session...if he converts, you'll be twins.
Been there done that.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

StroppyChops wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:45 pm Take the chance if you ever get to spend some with Taa, he is a gentleman and spending time with him over a few beers is a rare gift. He's forgotten more than most of us will ever learn about this country and its beautiful people.
Well said. :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic