Brits, Future travel plans. NOT

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Re: Brits, Future travel plans. NOT

Post by TOG »

Just in case "Boris" does not answer you....

Just a few examples.........

1) The UK Renewable Energy Strategy – Recurring cost: £4.7bn a year
2) The CRD IV package – Recurring cost: £4.6bn a year
3) The Working Time Directive – Recurring cost: £4.2bn a year
4) The EU Climate and Energy Package – Recurring cost: £3.4bn a year
5) The Temporary Agency Workers Directive – Recurring cost: £2.1bn a year

They have been forced upon us by EU directives which are stitched up by the European Commission, rubber stamped by the European Parliament and then ordered to be incorporated into British law without any meaningful public debate in this country.

We take it you have given up the ridiculous claim about no flights out of the UK after March 31st?
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
finbar
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by finbar »

TOG wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:37 am Just in case "Boris" does not answer you....

Just a few examples.........

1) The UK Renewable Energy Strategy – Recurring cost: £4.7bn a year
2) The CRD IV package – Recurring cost: £4.6bn a year
3) The Working Time Directive – Recurring cost: £4.2bn a year
4) The EU Climate and Energy Package – Recurring cost: £3.4bn a year
5) The Temporary Agency Workers Directive – Recurring cost: £2.1bn a year

They have been forced upon us by EU directives which are stitched up by the European Commission, rubber stamped by the European Parliament and then ordered to be incorporated into British law without any meaningful public debate in this country.

We take it you have given up the ridiculous claim about no flights out of the UK after March 31st?
Pesky environmental protections, workers' rights, and banking restraints.
We're much better off without any of that nonsense, those billions should stay where they belong, with the billionaires!
-
Per ardua, ad stercus
YORKIE
Expatriate

Post by YORKIE »

OK, My ridiculous claim that UK flights out of the UK in March 2019 coincides with the ridiculous claim that £364 million could be spent on The NHS on the a side of a Fucking Bus. Got your attention.( Fake News ). ( Project Fear ) Tory thinking/policies has taken the DNA out of ordinarily working people in MY COUNTRY. The Charge Of Light Brigade, Gallipolli and now a No Deal Brexit orchestrated by the so called British Elite, Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees Mogg ,Fucking Farage and Ian Duncan Smith who has stated that people in The UK can survive on £7 per day, at the same time claimed £39 for a Breakfast. Always remember the 1% are not the patriots of The Uk they are the leeches. Oh by the way, Brexit cheated, Do keep up young man.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i am sure your disgust with government and their beneficiaries at the top are shared by everyone here of each nationality.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Kammekor wrote:- Esp. PNH sucks when it comes to competition although it's a bit better than before.
REAP sucks more PNH. Direct flights are 15-50% more.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Thank you Yorkie for a well thought out argument over the pros and cons of Brexit.

Not a single fact, juts expletives and command of the English language that would make a Frenchman proud.

Let's get back to your original rant about no one being able to fly out of the UK after March 31st. Can we have a positive statement from anyone in authority that makes this claim? Then if you still want, we can sensibly debate the rest.

There are pros and cons with Brexit but if you want to debate your side, please come up with some salient points and not Project Fear rumours.
YORKIE
Expatriate

Post by YORKIE »

Hi TOG. ( The Only God ) Firstly, would you please inform our European masters, especially the French that Juts is spelled Just. ( Pompous Tory Twat ). May I suggest you take a look at You Tube, 3 blokes in a pub. Episode 1,2.3 and 4.
Jason J Hunter has repeatably invited Government minister to a live mainstream TV debate regarding the economic effects of Brexit. They have declined his request on every occasion. May is in Africa at the moment trying to drum up trade deals with South Africa, Kenya and Nigeria FFS. Watch her on You Tube Dancing !!!!. Maybe this is what she means when she quotes Free Movement Of People. PS. Jason J Hunter is on Twitter if you would rather debate with him, instead of someone who's English language skills are not to your liking. Have fun
finbar
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by finbar »

It is clear that the brexiter/remainer stereotypes are untrue.
-
Per ardua, ad stercus
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

The OP's quoting Twitter and YouTube, he needs to be on Skyscanner.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

YORKIE wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:21 pm Hi TOG. ( The Only God ) Firstly, would you please inform our European masters, especially the French that Juts is spelled Just. ( Pompous Tory Twat ).
There is no excuse for misspelling just and I had spotted it. For some reason, CEO is not allowing editing on some of my posts (note to admin...) so it had to stand.

Still waiting for the proof of no planes flying out of the UK after March 31st but I guess we will all be waiting a long time for that.

Finally, are you always obnoxious and confrontational or is it that time of the month?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic