Western Woman Tourist Smashed with Bottle by Thai at Full Moon Party

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
violet
Expatriate

Re: Western Woman Tourist Smashed with Bottle by Thai at Full Moon Party

Post by violet »

:crazy: They make sense to me, but I like overuse of commas. It makes the brain of the reader have to work a bit harder
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

i shared this over the weekend... heres a close up video...

also CCTV
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

looks like the FB vid cant be embedded, for Facebook users copy this... facebook.com/natthicha.yachana.5/videos/468771546961552/
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

cmon, 2 pussies cant push away 2 bitches or bitch slap them, had to resort to smashing bottles over head, fight like pussies, pulling hair, sometimes excessive show of force is necessary, if those 2 pussies wld shove them so hard that they fall back on their asses, maybe he wont hv to resort to bottle :facepalm:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bolueeleh wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:03 pm cmon, 2 pussies cant push away 2 bitches or bitch slap them, had to resort to smashing bottles over head, fight like pussies, pulling hair, sometimes excessive show of force is necessary, if those 2 pussies wld shove them so hard that they fall back on their asses, maybe he wont hv to resort to bottle :facepalm:
tbh the blonde bird looks like she has martial arts training and can handle herself, at one point shes got one of the blokes in a jujitsu choke hold
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:43 pm
bolueeleh wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:03 pm cmon, 2 pussies cant push away 2 bitches or bitch slap them, had to resort to smashing bottles over head, fight like pussies, pulling hair, sometimes excessive show of force is necessary, if those 2 pussies wld shove them so hard that they fall back on their asses, maybe he wont hv to resort to bottle :facepalm:
tbh the blonde bird looks like she has martial arts training and can handle herself, at one point shes got one of the blokes in a jujitsu choke hold
looks more like a "i miss my teddy bear" hug to me, tbh :ROFL:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bolueeleh wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:46 pm
haha she had it locked in, impregnable defence, he gave her about 6 shots to the gut and she took it like a pro haha
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
haha she had it locked in, impregnable defence, he gave her about 6 shots to the gut and she took it like a pro haha
Here's that footage:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9ZTt7_1535435279
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:06 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Here's that footage:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9ZTt7_1535435279
thanks
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:54 pm
more like 6 tickles :ROFL:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic