Share Taxi from Phnom Penh to Koh Kong

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Share Taxi from Phnom Penh to Koh Kong

Post by wendyaspinall »

Anyone travelling from Phnom Penh to Koh Kong on the 20th October 2018 and interested in sharing a taxi?
I understand it cost about 60 dollars for the one way trip from Phnom Penh airport to Koh Kong town centre.
If there are three others who are in interested in sharing the taxi with me, that means each person would have to pay about 15 dollars.
Also, anyone know a good and reliable taxi driver or good taxi company?
Any travelers who are interested or have any suggestion, please pm or post your reply or queries here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Share Taxi from Phnom Penh to Koh Kong

Post by John Bingham »

Would an Asiatic driver work for you?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

There's a thread on Cambodian taxis here: the-road/cambodia-taxi-information-t155 ... hilit=taxi

A link to share taxis on the same thread.
post264357.html?hilit=taxi#p209633
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

Thanks for the replies.
I have to close this topic for now since I am not sure with regard my travel arrangement at the moment.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic