Evil People

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Re: Evil People

Post by TOG »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:17 pm
In Thailand everything is done one for a reason.

This kind of goodwill doesnt belong in thailand, they have money enough.....

Perhaps direct your vloger friend to the likes of Yemen or Syria where help is really needed.......
What a strange person you are but I would always respect and support your right to think as you may.

You may be surprised to find that there are many people in Thailand who having had a successful life elsewhere gain great happiness and satisfaction out of donating money and time etc. to worthy causes.

Even though I do not live in Thailand, I recently donated a valuable piece of land in Phuket to a local charity as I had no need of it nor any money it would have sold for. And, having worked in the Yemen and have first hand knowledge of the situation and the people there, I can assure you that the orphans of the Hill Tribe people are in just as much need of help and will probably appreciate it more. They certainly do not have "money enough".

Try not to be so cynical or judge other people by such low standards. I would suggest that you join a local Rotary Club and see just how much hard work, time and money they put into worthy causes.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic