Urgent Sale Condo 2 bedroom - Time to save rent

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Urgent Sale Condo 2 bedroom - Time to save rent

Post by Duncan »

That's all real-estate agent talk. Not one of my questions answered
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

He didn't answer my question "how many square metres?" either.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

armchairlawyer wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:14 pm How many square metres>
89 sqm sir ,
Comments For Improvement Pls !
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Duncan wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:57 am That's all real-estate agent talk. Not one of my questions answered
oh my answered is not matched ? Let's go with me to interview condo's owner . You will get answered .

Thank you
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Ken2016 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:13 pm
Duncan wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:57 am That's all real-estate agent talk. Not one of my questions answered
oh my answered is not matched ? Let's go with me to interview condo's owner . You will get answered .

Thank you

Thanks for the negative kama Ken, but these are questions that any real-estate agent in NZ ? Australia would know or find out for their client. Yes I know we are in Cambodia . I would suggest you use google to research about bodycorps and what they do cause if you intend to sell to foreigners they will want to know about some of these things I mentioned. Not knowing these things is putting off a lot of foreign buyers from purchasing property in condo type properties here. Including me

This post is not meant to demean you or show you up, it's about getting you as a realestate agent to learn more about what is involved in selling r/estate . It's more that just selling something to someone that wants to buy something. Buyers want to know about finance, rules and regulations and in this case body corp rules etc..

I have a saying in my life,,,, Dont tell me ,,, show me. In other words you dont use words that are blown away in the wind, your customers want to see it in writing and have copies to take home with them and use as a reference at a latter date.

If you cannot understand all that then you will become just another real-estate agent that is here today and gone tomorrow.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr9DtK ... .9eCzfeXU-

https://www.enow.com/click/_ylt=Awr9DWk ... LoSgpPCRk-
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Duncan wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:56 pm

Thank you

Thanks for the negative kama Ken, but these are questions that any real-estate agent in NZ ? Australia would know or find out for their client. Yes I know we are in Cambodia . I would suggest you use google to research about bodycorps and what they do cause if you intend to sell to foreigners they will want to know about some of these things I mentioned. Not knowing these things is putting off a lot of foreign buyers from purchasing property in condo type properties here. Including me

This post is not meant to demean you or show you up, it's about getting you as a realestate agent to learn more about what is involved in selling r/estate . It's more that just selling something to someone that wants to buy something. Buyers want to know about finance, rules and regulations and in this case body corp rules etc..

I have a saying in my life,,,, Dont tell me ,,, show me. In other words you dont use words that are blown away in the wind, your customers want to see it in writing and have copies to take home with them and use as a reference at a latter date.

If you cannot understand all that then you will become just another real-estate agent that is here today and gone tomorrow.

We are here not on TV show or writing book , I have telling you and You say That's Real estate Agent talk , Then i invite you to interview condo's owner u said negative feedback. Are you serious buyer ?
if yes . i will drive you to inspect property and discussing condo's owner then you will satisfied with your question .
Serious buyer i don't speak a lot for nothing , they action . If you are good real estate file , just do your business , i don't need your assist me . anyway thanks
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Ken2016 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Thank you

We are here not on TV show or writing book , I have telling you and You say That's Real estate Agent talk , Then i invite you to interview condo's owner u said negative feedback. Are you serious buyer ?
if yes . i will drive you to inspect property and discussing condo's owner then you will satisfied with your question .
Serious buyer i don't speak a lot for nothing , they action . If you are good real estate file , just do your business , i don't need your assist me . anyway thanks

RE Quote ] Not knowing these things is putting off a lot of foreign buyers from purchasing property in condo type properties here. Including me
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Duncan wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:13 pm
Ken2016 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Thank you

RE Quote ] Not knowing these things is putting off a lot of foreign buyers from purchasing property in condo type properties here. Including me
I'm sure you will get lose chance to get good best buy today .
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

armchairlawyer wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:07 am He didn't answer my question "how many square metres?" either.
That's because there are no "square metres". Looking at the video, all of the metres like the walls and toilet are crooked (bent or twisted out of shape). :lol:
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:02 pm I'm not surprised, but, Geeeezus!...the construction quality is atrocious, first thing I noticed at the start of the video in the bathroom, that place will be falling to pieces in 6 months..
The tiling/ grouting is terrible.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic