Freelancers in Pontoon 2014

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Freelancers in Pontoon 2014

Post by Cam Nivag »

cashclay wrote:is there a good place to find vigin girls? Or girls with little experience? I typically find that the more experience a girl has the bigger the attitude. Also what is a good street to pick up girls on?

Yes, he's asking the same tedious questions on K440 too, as "casper129q".

A few months back he asked whether schools performed background checks and called universities to check diplomas, so you can read into that what you wish. Also, if you google "casper129q" you will see that he posts on pattaya-addicts.com and philippines-addicts.com about spending time in Angeles City and Pattaya, so perhaps he shouldn't be throwing stones at whoremongers.

Lastly, I will add that deflowering a Cambodian virgin and not marrying her is a terrible thing to do to her. I once met a sweet, attractive 30 year old non-bargirl who was a virgin. She was willing to have sex with me on our first date. It didn't happen then, it happened on the third date I think. I thought she was just cool with not being a virgin anymore, it turns out she was in love with me and thought we were going to get married. I know that sounds absurd, but it actually happened.

I broke up with her a few months later, she was devastated and bewildered and kept saying "I don't want to sex another man," etc. and it was all rather heartbreaking. I will never again have sex with a Cambodian virgin unless I'm willing to marry her, it's just way too much guilt for me if the relationship doesn't work out.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

cashclay wrote:Who the fuck are you people to talk shit to me??!!!!! what are you a bunch fat fucking 50 year old heading over to cambodia to do what exactly?? To pay for chicks a lot younger than you and youre callinng me a fuckin creep. To fat and ugly to get with the chicks back at home so come to a foreign country like cambodia. Take a look in the mirror
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Cam Nivag wrote:
Lastly, I will add that deflowering a Cambodian virgin and not marrying her is a terrible thing to do to her. I once met a sweet, attractive 30 year old non-bargirl who was a virgin. She was willing to have sex with me on our first date. It didn't happen then, it happened on the third date I think. I thought she was just cool with not being a virgin anymore, it turns out she was in love with me and thought we were going to get married. I know that sounds absurd, but it actually happened.

I broke up with her a few months later, she was devastated and bewildered and kept saying "I don't want to sex another man," etc. and it was all rather heartbreaking. I will never again have sex with a Cambodian virgin unless I'm willing to marry her, it's just way too much guilt for me if the relationship doesn't work out.
:thumb:
10 years ago, the young and virgin sister in law of a well known riverside host was in love with me while I wasn't sure of my own feelings. Seeing my hesitations, her parents let her come for a weekend to my beach house down the coast with her 9 yo brother as a chaperon... :shock:.
The objective was to better know each other but I wasn't thinking about a possible hidden agenda from her mother to make wedding compulsory...
Needless to say the chaperon wasn't up to his task, usually sleeping by the time we left diner places... Anyway we flirted, at some point finding ourselves hugging on a bed until I was the one to stop things going out of control as I had realized by then that I would never marry her.
I was still unsure about my sentiments even though she was a very fine girl but her family wasn't to my liking (greedy mother) and also my one night stands time was far from over by then.

Looking back, I am very glad it turned out the way it did as I wouldn't have let myself being forced into wedding. If sexual relations had been indeed consumed, chances of ruining her future were big. A couple of years later she found a very good Sino khmer husband and turned into an happily married mother with a valuable broken heart single experience 8)
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

How do u go from freelancers at Pontoon to virgins?

doubt u will find many freelancers are virgins
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
Cam Nivag wrote:

:thumb:
10 years ago, the young and virgin sister in law of a well known riverside host was in love with me while I wasn't sure of my own feelings. Seeing my hesitations, her parents let her come for a weekend to my beach house down the coast with her 9 yo brother as a chaperon... :shock:.
The objective was to better know each other but I wasn't thinking about a possible hidden agenda from her mother to make wedding compulsory...
Needless to say the chaperon wasn't up to his task, usually sleeping by the time we left diner places... Anyway we flirted, at some point finding ourselves hugging on a bed until I was the one to stop things going out of control as I had realized by then that I would never marry her.
I was still unsure about my sentiments even though she was a very fine girl but her family wasn't to my liking (greedy mother) and also my one night stands time was far from over by then.

Looking back, I am very glad it turned out the way it did as I wouldn't have let myself being forced into wedding. If sexual relations had been indeed consumed, chances of ruining her future were big. A couple of years later she found a very good Sino khmer husband and turned into an happily married mother with a valuable broken heart single experience 8)
yeah agree with these posts, i wouldnt go with a virgin if i didnt intend to marry her, its a big cultural thing here, i know quite a few virgin girls, its refreshing to meet girls that have that kind of respect about themselves and future husband, wanting to stay pure etc..
if i was to marry a khmer girl, i would probably go for a traditional virgin girl,
a khmer girl whos had a broken heart before can be extremely difficult and have serious trust issues, they really fall in love deep with their first real boyfriend, and often fall in love very quickly too
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

cashclay wrote:Who the fuck are you people to talk shit to me??!!!!! what are you a bunch fat fucking 50 year old heading over to cambodia to do what exactly?? To pay for chicks a lot younger than you and youre callinng me a fuckin creep. To fat and ugly to get with the chicks back at home so come to a foreign country like cambodia. Take a look in the mirror
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
:dragonchase:

his butt is so hurt, im surprised he can manage to sit down at his computer and hide behind his keyboard :assasin:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

try teh pattaya addicts forum noob.

but they will hand you your dumb ass there too.
KickingWithRedLabel
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by KickingWithRedLabel »

I wonder how much time he spent looking for virgins in Angeles City and Pattaya before giving up.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Virgins? Meh...
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic