The ice epidemic

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Bluelabel
Expatriate
Australia

Re: The ice epidemic

Post by Bluelabel »

kaputt wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:06 pm Kampot's Problem is not isolated to ICE.

Looking at Barang's openly roll their joint and..... smoking it in Restaurants full of Foreigners is a clear sign that something is very wrong in Kampot. The same is true for the total ignorance of allmost all westerners regarding the NO SMOKING Ban in Cambodia's Restaurants and Bars. Nobody gives a shit aslong as the police does not turn up and fine them. Even than i believe they would simpley light up again after the cops are gone. The same Barangs however complain about Human Rights in Cambodia and how ignorant Khmer are to Enviroment Problems while most Expats i know simply burn their plastic trash (causing toxic Dioxin in the process) right outside their compound. Hypcrisy ?

There is a simple solution for the drug problem. Either send the addicts to the Philippines or get Duterte as a national narcotics advisor. Problem solved !
In the old cambodia i smoked joints with traffic cops inside the bar.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Looking at Barang's openly roll their joint and..... smoking it in Restaurants full of Foreigners is a clear sign that something is very wrong in Kampot. The same is true for the total ignorance of allmost all westerners regarding the NO SMOKING Ban in Cambodia's Restaurants and Bars. Nobody gives a shit aslong as the police does not turn up and fine them. Even than i believe they would simpley light up again after the cops are gone. The same Barangs however complain about Human Rights in Cambodia and how ignorant Khmer are to Enviroment Problems while most Expats i know simply burn their plastic trash (causing toxic Dioxin in the process) right outside their compound. Hypcrisy ?

There is a simple solution for the drug problem. Either send the addicts to the Philippines or get Duterte as a national narcotics advisor. Problem solved !
WOW that’s quite an opinion piece you wrote here. Worst is I can’t even figure out if you are a leftist or a rightist western snowflake :unknown:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Bluelabel wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:09 pm

No you didn't.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:00 pm

No you didn't.
Walter Mitty;;;;; take a bow
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Oh yeah. Same troll different name.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I'm sure there would be quite a number of asphalt spreaders in outback Oz who daydream about smoking joints with traffic cops while spreading that asphalt.

That outback sun does some crazy things to people.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

yes, but i actually meant the euro weeny
Bluelabel
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Bluelabel »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:00 pm

No you didn't.
Yes i did .

On my last night in SR Me and an entourage of tuktuks drivers, barangs and a traffic cop went drinking all over town as it was my shout.
We went to the bar next to what is now named soul train on little pub street where we proceeded to
"Roll one" and enjoy the youtube selection.

I ended up with a ratchet hangover and had to goto bangkok the next day I got the horrid DTs on the bus from poipet to BKK so stayed the night in prachin buri where i slept on the bus terminal floor after a few beers with some khmers/Thais in the area.

Was almost attacked by a rabid dog at prachin station too, it litterally came out of nowhere, Must have smelt the fear on me, I used my bag to defend myself until a thai pickup truck came around the corner and saved me.

I think that traffic cop used to work as a motodop part time back on the day on all Soksan rd before all development started.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

I ended up with a ratchet hangover
are you trying to say wretched or rat-shit my illiterate tourist friend?
Captain
BANNED
Afghanistan

Post by Captain »

"Ratchet" is ebonics.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic