Crazy Chinese Bar Fight

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Crazy Chinese Bar Fight

Post by bangkokhooker »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:31 pm
bangkokhooker wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:18 pm u can see a red taxi which could be kl or some Arse town in china.

i am betting kl
yeah the taxi is the main give away most people think its in Malaysia, there are large number of Khmers that are convinced that they can hear Khmer girls shouting, but its not Cambodia, the video comes joined with some pictures of Chinese men getting arrested by Khmer cops, but the guys dont look like theyve been in a bar fight at all and are obviously pics from another story
plus it appears to be driven on the right so can’t be thailand

cnn fake news!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bangkokhooker wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:42 pm
bangkokhooker wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:18 pm u can see a red taxi which could be kl or some Arse town in china.

i am betting kl
yeah the taxi is the main give away most people think its in Malaysia, there are large number of Khmers that are convinced that they can hear Khmer girls shouting, but its not Cambodia, the video comes joined with some pictures of Chinese men getting arrested by Khmer cops, but the guys dont look like theyve been in a bar fight at all and are obviously pics from another story

cnn fake news!
yeah just a Fake News story, i only posted it for entertainment value only really, and the fact similar things have been happening around SHV
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

"look at those cavemen go"

charlie
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

Reminds me of a couple of UK weddings I've been to. There was often a traditional brawl.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

xxxxxxx wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:04 am I like how it seemed to finally quiet down for the guy in the blue shorts, then he comes flying back into the picture out of nowhere and hits the deck at the 1:20 mark and he gets prolonged beatdown #2.

Excellent use of furniture as weapons, but come on, they're Chinese for fuck's sake. How about a little kung fu action? They fought like drunken school girls.
Yeah I was waiting for Bolo to bust in and clean house.

------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Seasquatch wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:18 pm
xxxxxxx wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:04 am I like how it seemed to finally quiet down for the guy in the blue shorts, then he comes flying back into the picture out of nowhere and hits the deck at the 1:20 mark and he gets prolonged beatdown #2.

Excellent use of furniture as weapons, but come on, they're Chinese for fuck's sake. How about a little kung fu action? They fought like drunken school girls.

haha dont know why everyone cant just get along...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:21 pm
Seasquatch wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:18 pm

haha dont know why everyone cant just get along...
Proving Asian people dance just as bad if not worse than whitey :dragonchase:

------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:57 pm
bangkokhooker wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:42 pm

i am betting kl

cnn fake news!
yeah just a Fake News story, i only posted it for entertainment value only really, and the fact similar things have been happening around SHV
thats cool

i guess it must be difficult when u are so far away from your adopted country

i know life is pretty fucking dull in the uk.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic