Door & Window install team.

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
aussiesuisse
Tourist
Australia

Door & Window install team.

Post by aussiesuisse »

I'm looking for expressions of interest for an experienced D&W install team.
Preferred option would be for a westerner that can pull a team of min 5 experienced workers together for larger scale install projects. You would be expected to be onsite everyday to plan, manage and ensure QA, as this is not cheap n nasty product or install.
Sub-contract preferred yet would consider employment under me.
You would need to prove past experience working in KH, including the team of local workers.
I don't spend much time on these sites so direct contact by Ph. 097 836 9714 or email - [email protected].
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Door & Window install team.

Post by frank lee bent »

nice one, a real job for a change.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: Door & Window install team.

Post by IraHayes »

I spent years on door and window installation in the UK. Domestic and commercial including curtain walling in pvc. Ended up at a steel doorset manufacturer. DOORTECHNIK.

I am sure if you get a decent local team that can work to your specs you will be fine.... finding them is the hard part i suppose
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic