Sweden banning paid sex abroad

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Drifter
Expatriate

Re: Sweden banning paid sex abroad

Post by Drifter »

frank lee bent wrote:Evil womens nature? WTF? Whoever said that is totally fonged in the head.
Just plain strange that statement, and argues a very unstable and conflicted psyche.
all religions agree with me on the POTENTIAL evil nature of women if they're left free of constraints.

in all cultures around the world there are stricter social policies for women than for men to prevent their nature to be unleashed and to protect women from themselves.

Feminism and liberalism managed to remove these constraints and the social stigmas and now we can all see the results.

even the khmer have some proverbs regarding women's nature, comparing it to a cotton wool that once gets dirty can not be cleaned etc etc
Drifter
Expatriate

Post by Drifter »

Soi Dog wrote:
Drifter wrote: women can be evil, indeed, but it doesn't mean they are or they will be evil.

all i'm saying is that their nature is evil and it can be unleashed at the right time and opportunity, just as we can see in all the broken marriages and relationships among our friends and relatives, or in all the cases of domestic violence we can read in the news....
You actually believe women's nature is to be evil? You blame domestic violence and broken marriages on the women in those cases too? If those views are based upon your actual experiences with women, you and I have apparently lived in completely different universes.

It seems you could read a book about WW2 and come away blaming the entire thing on Eva Braun.
suffice to say that among historians it's widely accepted that WW2 is the direct result of the Treaty of Versailles and of course you're unaware of all this.

but it's pointless to discuss too many complex topics at once, women's nature should have a separate thread eventually.

i'm not blaming women for their nature, i'm blaming Feminist to exploit and unleashing the worst side of women's nature.
women can be respectable wives and mother as much as they can be sick street hooker, it's all up to them to choose the right path.
MoodyMonkey
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by MoodyMonkey »

Copy and paste feminist stuff? I wouldn't know where to look.

There are no letters in the mailbox, there are no grapes upon the vine, there are no chocolates in the boxes anymore and there are no diamonds in the mine.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

What next? Boatloads of Swedish asylum seekers ?
Adopt a Swede for Xmas? Buy one, get one free?

And misogynists to be shipped off to Sweden for re-education by blonde big-busted femnazis ? (I'd watch it Drifter - you seem to be an ideal candidate :lol: )
Drifter
Expatriate

Post by Drifter »

Anchor Moy wrote:What next? Boatloads of Swedish asylum seekers ?
Adopt a Swede for Xmas? Buy one, get one free?

And misogynists to be shipped off to Sweden for re-education by blonde big-busted femnazis ? (I'd watch it Drifter - you seem to be an ideal candidate :lol: )
hahaha reminds me of some B-movies of the 70s like "Ilsa She Wolf"
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

Drifter, you openly admit to hating women, so it is hard to take anything you say seriously.

I'm in favor of legalizing prostitution for two reasons.

First, while plenty of Johns are perfectly respectful, there will always be assholes like you. I have no doubt you have done horrible things to prostitutes and they have no recourse because their work is illegal and unregulated. Legalization allows greater safety for both man and woman.

Second, a woman has the right to do with her body what she wants. That this business attracts scumbags does nothing to contradict this principle.

MM raised some great points and if you don't think exploitation is common in this business, it is probably because you hate women too much to realize what is happening.

No, I've never visited brothels or anywhere I suspect the women are not doing this of their own free will, but I have slept with hostesses, so I've seemingly passed your litmus test for comment here (as idiotic as it is).
Drifter
Expatriate

Post by Drifter »

MekongMouse wrote:Drifter, you openly admit to hating women, so it is hard to take anything you say seriously.

I'm in favor of legalizing prostitution for two reasons.

First, while plenty of Johns are perfectly respectful, there will always be assholes like you. I have no doubt you have done horrible things to prostitutes and they have no recourse because their work is illegal and unregulated. Legalization allows greater safety for both man and woman.

Second, a woman has the right to do with her body what she wants. That this business attracts scumbags does nothing to contradict this principle.

MM raised some great points and if you don't think exploitation is common in this business, it is probably because you hate women too much to realize what is happening.

No, I've never visited brothels or anywhere I suspect the women are not doing this of their own free will, but I have slept with hostesses, so I've seemingly passed your litmus test for comment here (as idiotic as it is).

i don't hate women and i never wrote so.

if you take any criticism to women as hate you won't go far with that binary thinking.

women shame and bash men all the time, we need some healthy criticism and self-criticism on women too.

believe it or not i treat girls even too well and that's why they sooner or later they abuse of my good will.

MM just raised the usual tripe abour exploitation, i've no problems with that but and i wrote my honest opinion, unfortunately these discussions are never fruitful due to the dogmatic and fanatical nature of the accusations.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Dude... what century are you living in?

the dogmatic and fanatical posts i'm seeing are yours... with loads of misogyny littering them.
Drifter
Expatriate

Post by Drifter »

OrangeDragon wrote:Dude... what century are you living in?

the dogmatic and fanatical posts i'm seeing are yours... with loads of misogyny littering them.
whatever, but i'll not turn this discussion into another pointless religious war just to be called misogynist for my criticism on feminism.

and the irony is that unlike those who want to impose draconian laws regulating our private sex life i'm totally a "live and let live" guy.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

the very concept that "woman's nature" has some meaning rather than individual choices makes it misogynistic. it's like saying something about blacks because of their "black nature", or jews because of their "jew nature", and so on...

its not your criticism of feminism, i'd join you in that as i think the activist side of it is loaded with just as much misandry as there is misogyny it purports to fight against.

its your attacking of women in general, to such a fanatic extreme that you tried desperately to insist a well known male poster is a female simply because they disagreed with you... that's just sad.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic