Monkey Mark's, Steak Heaven

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Monkey Mark's, Steak Heaven

Post by Mr Cynical »

Sorry to say Hotdigr, but you are wrong. I have never been out socially with anyone from Hemmingways or as far as I am aware or anyone associated with that business and as for an advertisement it was an opinion of mine.

Being as opinionated as you are, surely you cannot whinge when someone has a different opinion as yourself. Horses for courses would seem an inappropriate term in view of the discussion, but I am pleased that you are able to enjoy a steak that is as good as you have eaten anywhere in the world at an affordable price.

I have stated before I wish the owner all the best with what he has hit on, the discussion boils down to individual perceptions of what is a good steak. This is now getting tedious so I will leave it you to have the final word.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic