Auto trans moto repair advice

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Auto trans moto repair advice

Post by bvanfossen »

I do not see any other forum so ton that would be remotely relevant besides the "tech zone"

I cannot find an actual service manual for my 2007 honda click. If it was not an auto I wouldn't need the help. I've never owned an automatic moto before though.

First to second shift are starting to slip. Is the clutch a wet or dry clutch? If wet, does it use gear oil shared with the axle or share the motor oil?

Is there some type of adjustment for an internal belt or similar?
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Auto trans moto repair advice

Post by bangkokhooker »

If its slipping its the drive belt autos do not have a clutch.it uses the same oil to lube gears as whats already in the engine.there is a tiny amount of oil in the rear axle assembly.u dont need to worry about that.

new belt $10 to $20.
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Auto trans moto repair advice

Post by bvanfossen »

bangkokhooker wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:26 pm If its slipping its the drive belt autos do not have a clutch.it uses the same oil to lube gears as whats already in the engine.there is a tiny amount of oil in the rear axle assembly.u dont need to worry about that.

new belt $10 to $20.
Oh man you made my night! I was worried it was a big ticket item. Thanks for the info.
I'll just let her slip away until the mechanics can see what I've been trying to say! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic