The Countries Polluting the Oceans the Most

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Re: The Countries Polluting the Oceans the Most

Post by xxxxxxx »

That means that the world's citizens used up all the planet's resources for the year in just seven months, according to GFN's analysis.
I blame the fatties of the world. Stop shovelling bon bons into your pie holes you fat fucks. You're hogging up all the food resources and the Ethiopians won't have nawt to eat for the next 5 months cuz of yous. Shame on you.
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

straws are just the start.

the future is here.

https://sfenvironment.org/recycling-composting-faqs

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

Drinking straws are the second most common piece of plastic pollution in the ocean.
Cigarettes are No 1.
Scarier than malaria.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Relevant

Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Drinking straws are the second most common piece of plastic pollution in the ocean.
Americans are No 1.
FTFY.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Josh_76
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Josh_76 »

StroppyChops wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:05 am
Josh_76 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:32 pm I think the point of disagreement here is "much". And also in which pollution category. I doubt anyone has claimed it will change CO2 levels, which you for some reason keep saying that's what they are is saying.
Can you link me to a single instance of where I've said that's what they are is saying?
It was in my first response. I disagree with you and you disagree with my disagreement.

Come on, this is pointless and the higher road taken is to acknowledge the differences and just move on.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Josh_76 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:28 pm
Josh_76 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:32 pm I think the point of disagreement here is "much". And also in which pollution category. I doubt anyone has claimed it will change CO2 levels, which you for some reason keep saying that's what they are is saying.
Can you link me to a single instance of where I've said that's what they are is saying?
It was in my first response. I disagree with you and you disagree with my disagreement.

Come on, this is pointless and the higher road taken is to acknowledge the differences and just move on.
Normally I have no issue dropping a pointless discussion and moving on, and to be honest I'd long forgotten your contributions in this thread, however your neither your first response nor any other comment on this thread makes any mention of me saying "they" are saying banning straws will change CO2 levels.

You're right though, this is pointless - I only take exception to you rewriting the narrative thinking you're gaining the high ground. Go ahead, up you go.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Josh_76
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Josh_76 »

StroppyChops wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:06 pm
Josh_76 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:32 pm ... and the higher road taken is to acknowledge the differences and just move on.
Normally I have no issue dropping a pointless discussion and moving on, and to be honest I'd long forgotten your contributions in this thread, however your neither your first response nor any other comment on this thread makes any mention of me saying "they" are saying banning straws will change CO2 levels.

You're right though, this is pointless - I only take exception to you rewriting the narrative thinking you're gaining the high ground. Go ahead, up you go.
My above comment applied to the outcome of *both of us* agreeing to do so. The fact that you are even trying to fabricate a swipe out of this suggestion shows you bent on taking exception and not giving the benefit of the doubt.

It's probably best if I never engage you again. Please repay in kind.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Josh_76 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:17 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:06 pm
Josh_76 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:32 pm ... and the higher road taken is to acknowledge the differences and just move on.

My above comment applied to the outcome of *both of us* agreeing to do so. The fact that you are even trying to fabricate a swipe out of this suggestion shows you bent on taking exception and not giving the benefit of the doubt.

It's probably best if I never engage you again. Please repay in kind.
And once again you've edited the narrative. In less polite circles, we call this "lying", but whatever. We done? You want the last word?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Gotta luv our Strop...winning friends and influencing people, one thread at a time.

7 outta 10 threads I check-up on you in, there you are, tangling with someone. :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic