Where to buy beds and other furniture

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
canabodia
Expatriate
Canada

Where to buy beds and other furniture

Post by canabodia »

Just getting settled into our apartment which is mostly furnished. We need a couple more items. Where would be a good place to start looking for these.
- Twin bed frame and mattress
- desk for kids to do homework
- kitchen pantry type of cabinet
- clothes dressers. Not sure if we should get a good solid wood one, wicker or plastic one

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Where to buy beds and other furniture

Post by whiteribbon »

Best mattress store is RS residence. They have all the good brands, you can try them all out and 20% off right now, bought 2 there myself last week. If you take your partner and his/her finger still has ink from voting you get another 10% off. They even did free delivery to Kep!

I also just noticed that Index furniture currently has an offer, buy a bedframe and get a free mattress.
There are so many furniture stores in PP, shouldn't be too difficult to find if you drive around a bit
just noise, white noise
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic