S.Africa to be the next Zimbabwe

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

S.Africa to be the next Zimbabwe

Post by IraHayes »

Plans to confiscate farms from whites and re-distribute them to their buddies in the ANC. Remember how well this worked out for Zimbabwe?
Zimbabwe used to produce enough food to feed itself, and export the rest. After Robert Mugabe's farm confiscation program, Zimbabwe was forced to import food, and Zimbabwe was saved by food from South African farms. After South Africa's farm confiscation program is put into effect, who's going to save South Africa?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: S.Africa to be the next Zimbabwe

Post by frank lee bent »

Russia has offered to take some of the farmers

https://www.rt.com/business/433772-boer ... ettlement/
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

What comes around goes around. Whether that's good or bad depends on your personal life experiences. It's a miracle the racial retribution wasn't a thousand times worse than it has been (and i know some of it has been awful in respect to rapes and murders)...and that respite was only due to the people's great respect for Mandela. But South Africa has much more infrastructure and resources than Zimbabwe so should not fall quite as far down due to a similar white farmer purge.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

plus, the whites were in SA prior to black African occupation.
it is in any history that one cares to read.
if any.
any country that eliminates farmers will regret it.
just as the ussr and china did under centrally planned collectivism.
only Africa is so far behind as to embrace these failed policies.
that is why China is gobbling them up.\
Australia too.
GTC7
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by GTC7 »

Someone I know has recently gone to South Africa to do a documentary on the farm murders occurring there, but there's one thing I'm curious about that I don't quite get.

On the one hand I hear all about crime and the murder and crime rate being through the roof, but at the same time it seems like there's a lot of nice things over there and that the country is fairly developed. So I just wanted to ask since there seem to be a lot of Africans here, I assume there are safe pockets of South Africa as well as no go zones?

Because if I were to believe everything I saw on the news (which I don't), I would think I'd be murdered the minute I stepped off of a plane.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

we have some saffers here that could tell you maybe
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

There was a suggestion that Australia let them go through the immigration application process quickly. Then do-gooders said we cant discriminate.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

explorer wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:21 am There was a suggestion that Australia let them go through the immigration application process quickly. Then do-gooders said we cant discriminate.
Rightfully so. Equal treatment for all. The white Saffer farmers who seek refuge in Oz must be either towed out to sea in a wonky boat and set adrift or be deported to Cambodia as per the ongoing agreement with HE (after first being seuxally abused in appalling camps by Aussie guards on Nauru for a few years).
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Must put brain in gear before typing..

If you arrive in Australia on a valid visa you can apply for refugee status onshore.
If you attempt to land illegally by boat you will not be processed in Australia.

No one has been deported to Cambodia.

And what abuse by Aussie guards are you rambling on about?

Have you been there on Nauru to see these appalling camps?
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

It's amazing how many Saffers have moved to Cambodia in the past couple of years...and there are many more coming. Speaking to a few over beers recently, I enquired as to "Why Cambodia?", they had all heard it was extremely simple to obtain a long term visa (unfortunately, not quite the case anymore) and they are just using Cambodia as a stop-gap while they try and get residency visas to either Australia or NZ.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic