Honda XR400

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
jekkar
Expatriate

Re: Honda XR400

Post by jekkar »

I have never had any work done on the engine, never had it opened up since owning it. Its been foreigner owned, and I know the previous owner. Its been serviced and maintained by Dara, and he also did the enduro kit install with the LED lighting, Trailtech Vapor and almost all of the parts that I brought from the US on my last trip. I had him go over it at the time that we swapped over all of the new panels, tank, petcock is new original from Honda as well, we didnt skimp on any of the stuff as I was building it up to compete in the Enduro challenge, but never got around to it. The Edelbrock pumper carb was taken apart and cleaned by Dara during install as well. The only thing that I would say is due is probably to adjust the sprockets for cruising. Right now its setup to be aggressive for competition.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic