Anxious, apprehension, excitement, nervous . . . it’s my first time

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Anxious, apprehension, excitement, nervous . . . it’s my first time

Post by zmth »

Brody wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:02 am
zmth wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:34 am mental well being
I'll tell you what doesn't help my mental well being... your avatar.

You give me the creeps dude...you kind of look like the leader of the rival gang in The Warriors:

u can be sure yours is a lot worse with a bald head.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

zmth wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:22 am u can be sure yours is a lot worse with a bald head.
Well, I'll let you in on a little secret...my avatar is not really me.

But you, on the other hand...
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:12 am yeah zmth is real
his avatar is real
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Brody wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:45 am
zmth wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:22 am u can be sure yours is a lot worse with a bald head.
Well, I'll let you in on a little secret...my avatar is not really me.

But you, on the other hand...
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:12 am yeah zmth is real
his avatar is real
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Seriously guys I’m new here and have no fucking idea of what Cambodian Walkabout is, could some one here enlighten me please.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

yong wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:24 pm Seriously guys I’m new here and have no fucking idea of what Cambodian Walkabout is, could some one here enlighten me please.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

yong wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:24 pm Seriously guys I’m new here and have no fucking idea of what Cambodian Walkabout is, could some one here enlighten me please.
yea it was a really good hangout which is one of main reasons I came here end of 2015 the first time and if you will look back at the archives you will see if i am not mistaken it was voted the number one bar in Phnom Penh. Though also before sometime in 2016 the golden sorya mall was even better when that vietnam girl also managed the smaller bar just behind the main front but she left sometime in 2016 also. Came back in early 2017 and gsm was not too bad even though she was gone but not as good. Though gsm was offset by the danger as unfortunately i know all too well. Anyway now the ambience and crowd is all gone from gsm. Too bad u missed out on those two.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Just google Walkabout Phnom Penh :lol:

The hotel and bar – known for its seedy crowd, Joker Draw tournament and abundance of sex workers – had operated 24 hours a day, including national holidays, since it opened in 1998. The closure marks another lost Phnom Penh expat institution, and a nail in the coffin of the city’s “Wild West” image, according to longtime foreign residents and business owners.

https://www.phnompenhpost.com/post-week ... aziest-bar
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

[/quote]

ok not as to make anyone mad but mr wong but of curiosity how has the closing of walkabout affected your daily life and mental well being in Phnom Penh, cambodia ?
[/quote]

I think you ZMTH are the only person who has been affected by the closing of The Walkabout and changes to GSM...fear not, there's still plenty of meth, and meth-whores, around for you.
[/quote]

I don't like methamphetamine myself. Don't know what meth-whore means exactly other than she may do methamphetamine occasionally which is kind of irrelevant.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I've got a feeling that Walkabout and GSM are not of any interest to Yong. But he might like Darling Darling.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Username Taken wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:09 pm
zmth wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:10 pm wonder what happen to my avatar picture anyway
Fixed it for you. :thumb:
ok from the complaint i guess i will have to change it to this one but don't know how to put it in place of my avatar.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic