British Musician SIMON STAYS Needs $10,000 USD to Pay Overstay Fees & Leave Cambodia (GoFundMe)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: British Musician SIMON STAYS Needs $10,000 USD to Pay Overstay Fees & Leave Cambodia (GoFundMe)

Post by taabarang »

PIEMAN wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:08 pm always said drugs dont work
Did Simple Simon ever meet the Pieman?
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: British Musician SIMON STAYS Needs $10,000 USD to Pay Overstay Fees & Leave Cambodia (GoFundMe)

Post by that genius »

At the fair, I believe. The classic 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine' exchange .

Sent from my SM-A800S using Tapatalk

leitfaden
Expatriate
Germany

Post by leitfaden »

I 'm also planing to do a 5 year trip to SEA. It is the dream of my life. Why work all the day in my Country and contribute something to it (witch give me social security) ? Thats something for stupid loser.....I am a free Soul and want to enjoy the time I am on earth.....

Because it's so difficult to raise the money by my own, i will start a GoFundMe campaign:

I will need around 100 K, because if I start my trip, I need some cash, that allow me a minimum standard like home.

It also includes any overstay fee in advance, because if i loose my pasport, I will be too layze to go to the ambassy. I hope you'll understand that I'd like a beach more than a trip to an ambassy. the tausend of $ extra costs for my layziness are included.

and don't worry: I know the 100 K are too less, so for any disease or other problem, you'll have to solve for me, I'll start a new campaign.....

If you intested in: I will hang around all the day on your costs and perhaps start a career as singer. Don't worry about me, it will be a great time (for me). And because of the fact, that I have a right to live my dreams,you have to give me your money to do it. Think about, you have enough !

For People who gives more than 5 K, I'll call them "dad" or "mom" (my real ones have enough to give me money, so the titles are free at the Moment).......
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

leitfaden wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:56 pm I 'm also planing to do a 5 year trip to SEA. It is the dream of my life. Why work all the day in my Country and contribute something to it (witch give me social security) ? Thats something for stupid loser.....I am a free Soul and want to enjoy the time I am on earth.....

Because it's so difficult to raise the money by my own, i will start a GoFundMe campaign:

I will need around 100 K, because if I start my trip, I need some cash, that allow me a minimum standard like home.

It also includes any overstay fee in advance, because if i loose my pasport, I will be too layze to go to the ambassy. I hope you'll understand that I'd like a beach more than a trip to an ambassy. the tausend of $ extra costs for my layziness are included.

and don't worry: I know the 100 K are too less, so for any disease or other problem, you'll have to solve for me, I'll start a new campaign.....

If you intested in: I will hang around all the day on your costs and perhaps start a career as singer. Don't worry about me, it will be a great time (for me). And because of the fact, that I have a right to live my dreams,you have to give me your money to do it. Think about, you have enough !

For People who gives more than 5 K, I'll call them "dad" or "mom" (my real ones have enough to give me money, so the titles are free at the Moment).......
Failed parody. this. thread is DOA.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

I think he has done well to raise $137 so far.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

taabarang wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:33 pm
PIEMAN wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:08 pm always said drugs dont work
Did Simple Simon ever meet the Pieman?
I believe he did. He was short of cash on that occasion too.

Simple Simon met a pieman,
Going to the fair;
Says Simple Simon to the pieman,
Let me taste your ware.

Says the pieman to Simple Simon,
Show me first your penny;
Says Simple Simon to the pieman,
Indeed I'll GoFund many.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

willyhilly wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:02 pm I think he has done well to raise $137 so far.
Worth running a sweep on what they'll spend it on? Nah, not really. :roll:
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

Reminds me, I've never met anyone called Simon who wasn't a cunt.
And fcuk you too, (even though I don't know you LoL ...) :)
ditto_auswtz
Tourist
United States of America

Post by ditto_auswtz »

This guy is a scammer. He was already in Thai prison and is banned from re-entering Thailand.
He promoted a company called "USI-Tech" for almost two years, this was a bitcoin-pyramid-scheme.
All those who know him got stung or he "tried" to get them in.
Many friends of his lost plenty of money in those "Mining packs" B.S he kept selling people.
We're talking young Otres 20 - 25 y/o Backpackers who just believed him.
If that wasn't enough, he kept bragging in real life and on social media on how he was making money.

He said last year he had a terrible accident he couldn't afford (see the pattern here?)
So he got into that Bitcoin-MLM-Scheme and that "saved" his financial status.
The guy is a respect-less scum-bag lowest lowlife type of scammer.
His music sounds awful too, his voice is terrible, and he is highly annoying.

If only Cambodians would throw him in prison for a good 2 - 3 year time period.
Perhaps a lesson will be learned there.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i dont like your nazi uname, so take 24 off and change it or permaban for you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic