Royal Phnom Penh Hospital

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Royal Phnom Penh Hospital

Post by that genius »

Being impolite was not the main gripe. The nurse broadcasting confidential details was, I think. As a forum admin which says it values confidentialty highly and condemn outing, can you not appreciate that?

Sent from my SM-A800S using Tapatalk

Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

that genius wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:13 pm Being impolite was not the main gripe. The nurse broadcasting confidential details was, I think. As a forum admin which says it values confidentialty highly and condemn outing, can you not appreciate that?

The main gripe is that because of what happened, my wife doesn't want to go back there. I'm not going to force her, especially given that I don't want to go back there either. That means finding somewhere else. I don't see the problem. We have all the scans and paperwork from our previous visits, we can just hand it to whoever we decide is better. It has nothing what so ever to do with loss of face or anything of the sort. I can't possibly imagine what it would be like to be a pregnant woman in a hospital where they won't let you ask basic questions, or what sort of a person would force their wife to give birth in such a place against her wishes.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

that genius wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:01 pm Deconstructing language and doing magic with it is for trolls.
Irony alert.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

xxxxxxx wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:09 pm
that genius wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:01 pm Deconstructing language and doing magic with it is for trolls.
Irony alert.
One more added to my block list.
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

An update: As part of cancelling our follow up appointments, I had to be emailed a release form to get some documentation from them, and the release form included the information I gave them when I registered (me and my wife are both registered there). The form states that according to their records I have no known allergies to medicines. This is despite the fact that I wrote on my registration form that I DO have an allergy to a common medicine, and even had a chat with the guy at the registration counter about the spelling of the symptoms. This is not a trivial mistake, and it has left me feeling very glad about our decision to go elsewhere.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

that genius wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:13 pm As a forum admin which says it values confidentialty highly and condemn outing, can you not appreciate that?
Another thing that admin 'values' is not making personal attacks against other members.
that genius wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:16 pm Yup, so far we don't even know if Cam Nivag ever actually got laid, let alone had a real relationship or fathered a kid of his own.

Not sure a virgin/ suspected blank-shooter or riverside voyeur/gay photographer qualifies to post on a maternity thread. Image

I kinda hope they do relax that rule a bit, 'That Genius', cause I'm loaded for bear when it comes to you.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Clearly the warped element in the humor of TG frequently exceeds the humor in his strained efforts at entertainment.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

that genius wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:39 pm
I went to see a doctor in Thailand for persistent diarrhoea,
They're good but they're not that fucking good. You should have got your money back.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

thanks for the warning bubble T
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Indeed