Please Help me go to Thailand

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
DavidDareent
Expatriate
Israel

Re: Please Help me go to Thailand

Post by DavidDareent »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:58 pm
DavidDareent wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:55 pm many people think this is difficult and a lot of mines are very dangerous, they are all wrong, this is very easy when you want to get in and out of Cambodia without using a passport.
it's difficult because you don't try it directly,you just read the news and hear people talking,
Yeah, but why would we ? Most of us have valid passports and visas and are not on any wanted list. 8-)
sorry, I'm here just sharing stories and not asking anyone even you to experience problems like me, 😂
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

DavidDareent wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:08 am
DavidDareent wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:55 pm many people think this is difficult and a lot of mines are very dangerous, they are all wrong, this is very easy when you want to get in and out of Cambodia without using a passport.
it's difficult because you don't try it directly,you just read the news and hear people talking,
Yeah, but why would we ? Most of us have valid passports and visas and are not on any wanted list. 8-)
sorry, I'm here just sharing stories and not asking anyone even you to experience problems like me, 😂
That's ok. Glad you didn't get blown up. It's just that illegal border crossings are not that relevant for most of us.

But, since you say you're here sharing stories, why don't you tell us what happened ? Are you now happily retired to a condo in Pattaya ?
DavidDareent
Expatriate
Israel

Post by DavidDareent »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:54 am
That's ok. Glad you didn't get blown up. It's just that illegal border crossings are not that relevant for most of us.

But, since you say you're here sharing stories, why don't you tell us what happened ? Are you now happily retired to a condo in Pattaya ?
Yes Now i enjoy with my life in pattaya.
KickingWithRedLabel
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by KickingWithRedLabel »

DavidDareent wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:21 pm

Your enjoyment will only be limited by the amount of money you have to spend.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

DavidDareent wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:21 pm

LOL: till ur randomly caught and than go straight to jail and deportation.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
DavidDareent
Expatriate
Israel

Post by DavidDareent »

Haha, i work online, dont worry about money.
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

DavidDareent wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:21 pm Haha, i work online, dont worry about money.
twat
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

DavidDareent wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:21 pm Haha, i work online, dont worry about money.
When are arrested and locked up in jail you can always dream about those carefree days when you boasted about not caring about money. Well done. :idea:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

LOL:

Cambodia officials, i am sure watches this site, ( and wit the title u placed here will draw attention) now they pass along ur details, ip address; left Camboida illegally, entered thailand illegally, working illegally in Pattaya

Hope ur using a vpn and tor :beer1:
or at the least working out of Starbucks

You do know all condos need report every Farang staying in their building. ur not going to last long
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
DavidDareent
Expatriate
Israel

Post by DavidDareent »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:00 am
LOL:

Cambodia officials, i am sure watches this site, ( and wit the title u placed here will draw attention) now they pass along ur details, ip address; left Camboida illegally, entered thailand illegally, working illegally in Pattaya

Hope ur using a vpn and tor :beer1:
or at the least working out of Starbucks

You do know all condos need report every Farang staying in their building. ur not going to last long
Hahaha i'm not stupid man :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic