Please Help me go to Thailand

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Please Help me go to Thailand

Post by OKW »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:20 pm
OKW wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:07 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:53 am
DavidDareent wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:15 am
Josh_76 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:33 am Just out of curiosity, David, after Thailand where do you need to go and how will you get there (as entering Thailand illegally is risky, so it's obviously worth creating that 'headache' for you)?
After arriving in thailand i will stay and settle in pattaya,
ILLEGALLY?? :facepalm:
good luck with that
Assumptions, assumptions. There are many possibilities here, and I for one do not have sufficient info to guess how it will work out for him.
:please:
There are NO assumptions> he is blacklisted, ( his words, not mine) an can not legally enter- stay in Thailand.

This whole thread is about him entering Thailand illegally.
Yo bro. You r the smartest one..communly referred to as "blow it out of your ass". How young are you ?
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

hanno wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:33 pm I am sure plenty of people will be along shortly to discuss highly illegal border crossings with a stranger on a public forum.

Did you get black-listed for stupidity?
Thanks god for Ricky, he da man.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

The settling in Pattaya with no money illegaly has got to be the worst life decision one can make
DavidDareent
Expatriate
Israel

Post by DavidDareent »

I know how to do, escape from cambodia without pasport ✌🏻, thanks for all for give me any information.God Bless you all..
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

DavidDareent wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:46 pm I know how to do, escape from cambodia without pasport ✌🏻, thanks for all for give me any information.God Bless you all..
The problem is not escaping my brethren.

But the problems foreseen living illegally in a place like Thailand.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

It must be easy to walk across at nearly every border crossing. Angling Veng would be my choice.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Plenty of places to cross the border on foot and just head to wherever you want.
Only downside is the amount of mines still along the border. Good luck.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i walked a few times back in 88...in and out of Bo rai to south of Pailin
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
DavidDareent
Expatriate
Israel

Post by DavidDareent »

many people think this is difficult and a lot of mines are very dangerous, they are all wrong, this is very easy when you want to get in and out of Cambodia without using a passport.
it's difficult because you don't try it directly,you just read the news and hear people talking,
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

DavidDareent wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:55 pm many people think this is difficult and a lot of mines are very dangerous, they are all wrong, this is very easy when you want to get in and out of Cambodia without using a passport.
it's difficult because you don't try it directly,you just read the news and hear people talking,
Yeah, but why would we ? Most of us have valid passports and visas and are not on any wanted list. 8-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic