Please Help me go to Thailand

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
DavidDareent
Expatriate
Israel

Re: Please Help me go to Thailand

Post by DavidDareent »

Cam Nivag wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:50 am
John Bingham wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:48 pm Cambodians might cross illegally all the time, but they are often caught or shot. A foreigner wandering around the wrong parts near the border is likely to attract attention.
But in City of Ghosts Matt Dillon makes it look so easy.
Hahaha
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

Interesting that @CannabisTourist seems to also be looking for similar information on k440. I won't even try to post a link. It'll just get removed.
:facepalm:
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
DavidDareent
Expatriate
Israel

Post by DavidDareent »

chkwoot wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:37 am Interesting that @CannabisTourist seems to also be looking for similar information on k440. I won't even try to post a link. It'll just get removed.
Give me a link please hahaha
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

DavidDareent wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:43 am
chkwoot wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:37 am Interesting that @CannabisTourist seems to also be looking for similar information on k440. I won't even try to post a link. It'll just get removed.
No. I don't think I'll help you in any way whatsoever. You are either a trolling sock puppet, or an unwelcome lowlife who is trying to circumvent the immigration laws of at least 2 countries. I don't need more bad karma (the real karma, not the golden carrot kind).

It is an entertaining thread, though. Tanks you bery mutt fo dat.

Is alcohol being sold in bars and restaurants today? Might need to take a short break from my "Satan's Diet" and fall off the wagon for a teensy tiny little bit.
:evil:
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
DavidDareent
Expatriate
Israel

Post by DavidDareent »

chkwoot wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:25 am
DavidDareent wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:43 am
No. I don't think I'll help you in any way whatsoever. You are either a trolling sock puppet, or an unwelcome lowlife who is trying to circumvent the immigration laws of at least 2 countries. I don't need more bad karma (the real karma, not the golden carrot kind).

It is an entertaining thread, though. Tanks you bery mutt fo dat.

Is alcohol being sold in bars and restaurants today? Might need to take a short break from my "Satan's Diet" and fall off the wagon for a teensy tiny little bit.
:evil:
You better just shut up rather than say something not good, or demeaning someone if you don't know anything..
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Now THAT'S not nice.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Daum Penh Stalker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Daum Penh Stalker »

Reax the book Off the Rails in Phnom Penh . Supposedly, the author did it.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

Get digging
Josh_76
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Josh_76 »

Just out of curiosity, David, after Thailand where do you need to go and how will you get there (as entering Thailand illegally is risky, so it's obviously worth creating that 'headache' for you)?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i know a guy that crossed the river into Laos for a day without stamping out. he lost his passport in Laos and had to go to Vientiane to report it lost and get a new one. I guess Vientiane was too far to send him back to Cambodia.
Laos immigration fined him $400
then he went back to UK from there.
see?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic