Please Help me go to Thailand

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
DavidDareent
Expatriate
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:41 am
Reputation: 3
Israel

Re: Please Help me go to Thailand

Post by DavidDareent » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:21 am

Cam Nivag wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:50 am
John Bingham wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:48 pm
Cambodians might cross illegally all the time, but they are often caught or shot. A foreigner wandering around the wrong parts near the border is likely to attract attention.
But in City of Ghosts Matt Dillon makes it look so easy.
Hahaha
User avatar
chkwoot
Expatriate
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 5:03 pm
Reputation: 98
Location: is everything
Cambodia

Re: Please Help me go to Thailand

Post by chkwoot » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:37 am

Interesting that @CannabisTourist seems to also be looking for similar information on k440. I won't even try to post a link. It'll just get removed.
:facepalm:
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
DavidDareent
Expatriate
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:41 am
Reputation: 3
Israel

Re: Please Help me go to Thailand

Post by DavidDareent » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:43 am

chkwoot wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:37 am
Interesting that @CannabisTourist seems to also be looking for similar information on k440. I won't even try to post a link. It'll just get removed.
:facepalm:
Give me a link please hahaha
User avatar
chkwoot
Expatriate
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 5:03 pm
Reputation: 98
Location: is everything
Cambodia

Re: Please Help me go to Thailand

Post by chkwoot » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:25 am

DavidDareent wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:43 am
chkwoot wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:37 am
Interesting that @CannabisTourist seems to also be looking for similar information on k440. I won't even try to post a link. It'll just get removed.
:facepalm:
Give me a link please hahaha
No. I don't think I'll help you in any way whatsoever. You are either a trolling sock puppet, or an unwelcome lowlife who is trying to circumvent the immigration laws of at least 2 countries. I don't need more bad karma (the real karma, not the golden carrot kind).

It is an entertaining thread, though. Tanks you bery mutt fo dat.


Is alcohol being sold in bars and restaurants today? Might need to take a short break from my "Satan's Diet" and fall off the wagon for a teensy tiny little bit.
:evil:
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
DavidDareent
Expatriate
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:41 am
Reputation: 3
Israel

Re: Please Help me go to Thailand

Post by DavidDareent » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:54 pm

chkwoot wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:25 am
DavidDareent wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:43 am
chkwoot wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:37 am
Interesting that @CannabisTourist seems to also be looking for similar information on k440. I won't even try to post a link. It'll just get removed.
:facepalm:
Give me a link please hahaha
No. I don't think I'll help you in any way whatsoever. You are either a trolling sock puppet, or an unwelcome lowlife who is trying to circumvent the immigration laws of at least 2 countries. I don't need more bad karma (the real karma, not the golden carrot kind).

It is an entertaining thread, though. Tanks you bery mutt fo dat.


Is alcohol being sold in bars and restaurants today? Might need to take a short break from my "Satan's Diet" and fall off the wagon for a teensy tiny little bit.
:evil:
You better just shut up rather than say something not good, or demeaning someone if you don't know anything..
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 2799
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 579

Re: Please Help me go to Thailand

Post by Barang chgout » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:55 pm

Now THAT'S not nice.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Daum Penh Stalker
Expatriate
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 8:06 am
Reputation: 18
United States of America

Re: Please Help me go to Thailand

Post by Daum Penh Stalker » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Reax the book Off the Rails in Phnom Penh . Supposedly, the author did it.
User avatar
hburns
Expatriate
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:18 am
Reputation: 38
Togo

Re: Please Help me go to Thailand

Post by hburns » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:00 pm

Get digging
User avatar
Josh_76
Expatriate
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:14 pm
Reputation: 33
Germany

Re: Please Help me go to Thailand

Post by Josh_76 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:33 am

Just out of curiosity, David, after Thailand where do you need to go and how will you get there (as entering Thailand illegally is risky, so it's obviously worth creating that 'headache' for you)?
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 10514
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Reputation: 1500
Australia

Re: Please Help me go to Thailand

Post by frank lee bent » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:37 am

i know a guy that crossed the river into Laos for a day without stamping out. he lost his passport in Laos and had to go to Vientiane to report it lost and get a new one. I guess Vientiane was too far to send him back to Cambodia.
Laos immigration fined him $400
then he went back to UK from there.
see?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: angkorjohn2, bucknaked, Cooldude, Fourkinnel, God, iluvu, JohnT, Moe, Rama, ron100, Sidewalker and 200 guests