If you were doing a visa run from Cambodia where would you like to travel to?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

If you were doing a visa run from Cambodia where would you like to travel to?

Post by michael.stewart1 »

In October I have to do a visa Run and trying to determine where I should go. If the job in China does not pan out for me then I am considering other places I could go to. I have already been to Thailand and it was not really that interesting for me. I was looking for teaching jobs there until I realized I had little reason to live in Thailand. I do not really have a strong desire to learn to speak Thai and their culture is not the most appealing. I might like Viet nam but I had Vietnamese tell me that Viet Nam is quite corrupt. I had thought as it was a communist country it would be big on law and order. I really want to go to Russia as I have wanted to go there all my life. Almost every other word that comes out of my mouth if you were to talk to me at a bar is either Russia, Vladimir Putin, Vodka, Czar, Peter the Great or something that has to do with Russia. If a person were to ask me what I love about Russia I would say I love everything from Andropov to Zhukov. I would also like to visit the seven wonder of the world and the Roman Empire. I know the Roman Empire does not exist anymore but I know Rome is nice. I would like to visit Krakow, Poland as I would be the envy of my entire family. I would like to visit Serbia and Albania. I was thinking if i were to live in Europe I would live in Albania to experience the wonders that Envar Hoxha left behind. Plus I understand I am able to stay there for a year and I am legally able to work if I so choose. Other places would be Turkey as I would love to sing Tarkans music as a Karaoke. I would also like to see the Temple of Halicarnassus which is in Bodrum and the birthplace of the Ottoman Emperor Suleiman the Magnificent which is Trabzon Turkey the final destination would be egypt. when I was a child I was enthralled with Egyptian Pyramids and their architecture. I also would like to see Cobras, Scorpions and Nile Crocodiles. I am a Herpetophiliac and an ophidiophiliac
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: If you were doing a visa run from Cambodia where would you like to travel to?

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

michael.stewart1 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:55 am In October I have to do a visa Run and trying to determine where I should go. If the job in China does not pan out for me then I am considering other places I could go to. I have already been to Thailand and it was not really that interesting for me. I was looking for teaching jobs there until I realized I had little reason to live in Thailand. I do not really have a strong desire to learn to speak Thai and their culture is not the most appealing. I might like Viet nam but I had Vietnamese tell me that Viet Nam is quite corrupt. I had thought as it was a communist country it would be big on law and order. I really want to go to Russia as I have wanted to go there all my life. Almost every other word that comes out of my mouth if you were to talk to me at a bar is either Russia, Vladimir Putin, Vodka, Czar, Peter the Great or something that has to do with Russia. If a person were to ask me what I love about Russia I would say I love everything from Andropov to Zhukov. I would also like to visit the seven wonder of the world and the Roman Empire. I know the Roman Empire does not exist anymore but I know Rome is nice. I would like to visit Krakow, Poland as I would be the envy of my entire family. I would like to visit Serbia and Albania. I was thinking if i were to live in Europe I would live in Albania to experience the wonders that Envar Hoxha left behind. Plus I understand I am able to stay there for a year and I am legally able to work if I so choose. Other places would be Turkey as I would love to sing Tarkans music as a Karaoke. I would also like to see the Temple of Halicarnassus which is in Bodrum and the birthplace of the Ottoman Emperor Suleiman the Magnificent which is Trabzon Turkey the final destination would be egypt. when I was a child I was enthralled with Egyptian Pyramids and their architecture. I also would like to see Cobras, Scorpions and Nile Crocodiles. I am a Herpetophiliac and an ophidiophiliac
you taking your lass with you?
if i was just doing a visa run id just go to Thailand or Vietnam tbh
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: If you were doing a visa run from Cambodia where would you like to travel to?

Post by John Bingham »

I've lived here a long time and have never had any reason to do a "visa run".
I would also like to visit the seven wonder of the world

The pyramids at Giza are the only remaining wonder.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

although i have been, i suggest you visit Myanmar, great country, friendly people, lots to see and do

if i was doing a visa run on an unlimited budget, love to visit Tahiti again or Costa Rica
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
michael.stewart1
Expatriate
Russia

Post by michael.stewart1 »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:31 am
michael.stewart1 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:55 am In October I have to do a visa Run and trying to determine where I should go. If the job in China does not pan out for me then I am considering other places I could go to. I have already been to Thailand and it was not really that interesting for me. I was looking for teaching jobs there until I realized I had little reason to live in Thailand. I do not really have a strong desire to learn to speak Thai and their culture is not the most appealing. I might like Viet nam but I had Vietnamese tell me that Viet Nam is quite corrupt. I had thought as it was a communist country it would be big on law and order. I really want to go to Russia as I have wanted to go there all my life. Almost every other word that comes out of my mouth if you were to talk to me at a bar is either Russia, Vladimir Putin, Vodka, Czar, Peter the Great or something that has to do with Russia. If a person were to ask me what I love about Russia I would say I love everything from Andropov to Zhukov. I would also like to visit the seven wonder of the world and the Roman Empire. I know the Roman Empire does not exist anymore but I know Rome is nice. I would like to visit Krakow, Poland as I would be the envy of my entire family. I would like to visit Serbia and Albania. I was thinking if i were to live in Europe I would live in Albania to experience the wonders that Envar Hoxha left behind. Plus I understand I am able to stay there for a year and I am legally able to work if I so choose. Other places would be Turkey as I would love to sing Tarkans music as a Karaoke. I would also like to see the Temple of Halicarnassus which is in Bodrum and the birthplace of the Ottoman Emperor Suleiman the Magnificent which is Trabzon Turkey the final destination would be egypt. when I was a child I was enthralled with Egyptian Pyramids and their architecture. I also would like to see Cobras, Scorpions and Nile Crocodiles. I am a Herpetophiliac and an ophidiophiliac
you taking your lass with you?
if i was just doing a visa run id just go to Thailand or Vietnam tbh
probably not. she does not like cold weather
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

anyone else think Michael is ....just not all there?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

phuketrichard wrote:anyone else think Michael is ....just not all there?
Its a sock.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Are you suggesting he is not real ? ;)

charlie
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

If he were real, someone would have taken back of axe to forehead before now. Just to be humane.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

what the fuck is wrong with honey 69, ( already on my ignore list) he gave me a - karma for my above post,
could i prehaps have a new cyber stalker as he keeps at it with me
what an ass
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic