Best Hostess Bar in Phnom Penh?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: Best Hostess Bar?

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

that genius wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:58 pm The best hostess bar is the one you've never been to.
True that! :good:
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Best Hostess Bar?

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

jah steu wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:58 pm
“Ladydrinks
We value our staff's health and we hope you do too.
 We hope that you agree that buying a member of staff a ladydrink is a way of thanking her for her company rather than a way of getting her excessively drunk.
 If you offer to buy a staff member a drink, she may request that it's alcohol-free: please respect her choice. It won't make her any less sociable or attentive. She may have specific medical reasons for her choice, or she may just feel that she has had enough alcohol for one night and having any more will make her ill.
 Our aim is to ensure you have an enjoyable evening while our manager supports our staff in their choices.”
That's a good statement. I'd like to see something like that on bill padding. I'm not saying your bar is an offender, I don't know which one it is. I don't mind buying 5 or 6 lady drinks but too much bill padding drove me out of the bar scene.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
djstuntmunch
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Best Hostess Bar in Phnom Penh?

Post by djstuntmunch »

I "dated" a bar girl there for a long time a few years back. regular visitor to PP.

If there was anything I didn't like, or didn't understand while I was there, she would always say "MY Country, MY rules. If you don't like MY rules, go back to YOUR country"

I always respected her for that.

I tried to send her money every month, when I could, until I could no longer afford to do so.

Cambodian women (in my experience) are incredibly beautiful, and caring people, and the fact that the one I was dating worked in a girly bar never diminished the fact that when I was there with her, she was with me 24/7. She took care of me when I was sick, and when times got tough for me financially, she kept in contact for as long as she could, or cared to.

I have total respect for the Cambodian people, and for the bar owners who manage to keep their bars going. They deserve every penny they get. (the girls especially!!!)
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

djstuntmunch wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:13 am I always respected her for that.

I tried to send her money every month, when I could, until I could no longer afford to do so.
Why on earth would you keep a hooker you don’t shag on retainer? I thought the whole point of rental was to reduce the short term cost.

Would you marry her?
KickingWithRedLabel
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by KickingWithRedLabel »

djstuntmunch wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:13 am I "dated" a bar girl there for a long time a few years back. regular visitor to PP.

If there was anything I didn't like, or didn't understand while I was there, she would always say "MY Country, MY rules. If you don't like MY rules, go back to YOUR country"
I guess sort of like Trump and the Cambodians breaking U.S. law.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

"me look after you good too mutt"
Sreymom- Kampong Cham
djstuntmunch
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by djstuntmunch »

fax wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:20 am
djstuntmunch wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:13 am I always respected her for that.

Why on earth would you keep a hooker you don’t shag on retainer? I thought the whole point of rental was to reduce the short term cost.

Would you marry her?
Hi, yes, we went through all the process to get married and get her back here, but eventually, (cutting a VERY long story short) she was refused a visa for my country and by then, I was too old to marry in Cambodia.
As for why would I send her money every month? well, I take all my clothes off, look in the mirror and think to myself "anyone willing to sleep with that needs a decent monthly income"
hahah
djstuntmunch
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by djstuntmunch »

frank lee bent wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:44 am "me look after you good too mutt"
Sreymom- Kampong Cham
Heard that a few times!
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

bolueeleh wrote:imagine a soapy in jap cost 500$ easily
I don’t believe japs allow non-japs to soapy. Kinda like getting an audience with a geisha.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:37 am
bolueeleh wrote:imagine a soapy in jap cost 500$ easily
I don’t believe japs allow non-japs to soapy. Kinda like getting an audience with a geisha.
there r few soapies that allow non japs now, i hvnt been to one but frens hv been
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic