Hangover 4 - Man Wakes Up with No Memory and No Penis

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Hangover 4 - Man Wakes Up with No Memory and No Penis

Post by Anchor Moy »

Steven wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:23 am Best alcoholism prevention argument ever.
Absolutely. :shock:
UPDATE: Mystery of the missing penis solved

A man who woke up from a blackout drunk on Sunday to find his penis had been chopped off, still doesn’t know where his penis is, but at least he now knows who’s responsible for its removal.

One the man’s own work colleagues, Permsak Petchprasert, 50, confessed to Ratchaburi police yesterday that he was the person who beat up Suwit (whose last name with not disclosed) then severed his member after he allegedly made a move on Permsak’s wife, Khaoded reported.

On Sunday morning, Suwit woke up at Baan Pong Hospital, severely beaten and lacking a penis. He told police he only remembered going to a karaoke bar with his friends from work but had no memory of the attack.

Permsak told police that Suwit and another colleague had actually been drinking at his house on Saturday night.

As the night went by and they ran out of booze, Permsak and the other friend went out to buy more — leaving his wife with the drunken Suwit. When they came back, Permsak said that he saw his wife running out of the house in panic.

Permsak recalled asking Suwit: “What the hell did you do to my wife?”

Permsak told police he was enraged and began beating Suwit in the face with a hammer, which knocked him out, as beating someone in the face with a hammer usually does.
After that, Permsak took off Suwit’s shorts, used a peeling knife to cut off his penis, then tossed his manhood into a nearby bush.
Coconuts Bangkok.
Raider
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Raider »

Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:40 am
Steven wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:23 am Best alcoholism prevention argument ever.

A man who woke up from a blackout drunk on Sunday to find his penis had been chopped off, still doesn’t know where his penis is, but at least he now knows who’s responsible for its removal.

One the man’s own work colleagues, Permsak Petchprasert, 50, confessed to Ratchaburi police yesterday that he was the person who beat up Suwit (whose last name with not disclosed) then severed his member after he allegedly made a move on Permsak’s wife, Khaoded reported.

On Sunday morning, Suwit woke up at Baan Pong Hospital, severely beaten and lacking a penis. He told police he only remembered going to a karaoke bar with his friends from work but had no memory of the attack.

Permsak told police that Suwit and another colleague had actually been drinking at his house on Saturday night.

As the night went by and they ran out of booze, Permsak and the other friend went out to buy more — leaving his wife with the drunken Suwit. When they came back, Permsak said that he saw his wife running out of the house in panic.

Permsak told police he was enraged and began beating Suwit in the face with a hammer, which knocked him out, as beating someone in the face with a hammer usually does.
After that, Permsak took off Suwit’s shorts, used a peeling knife to cut off his penis, then tossed his manhood into a nearby bush.
Coconuts Bangkok.
I'd totally pay VIP movie prices to see this. Can't wait to see Ed Helms as the man who loses his penis in Thailand.
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Sewit and his brother reattach it.
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

Khartoum wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:00 am ....
images of the penis blacked out, no fun.
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

How many of you would want to jump after losing your penis. I don't think I would want to live anymore.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

RickyBobby wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:50 pm How many of you would want to jump after losing your penis. I don't think I would want to live anymore.
No, no, no, life would not be finished, it would just be starting. Just think of all those exciting times and the money you will earn with that new vagina.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Duncan wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:00 pm
RickyBobby wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:50 pm How many of you would want to jump after losing your penis. I don't think I would want to live anymore.
No, no, no, life would not be finished, it would just be starting. Just think of all those exciting times and the money you will earn with that new vagina.
Um, a ragged stump does not a vagina make. lolz.
Bluelabel
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Bluelabel »

Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:40 am

Coconuts Bangkok.
More of a incentive to drink alone.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Bluelabel wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:46 pm More of a incentive to drink alone.
On the riverfront.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic