Online Teachers Wanted: No Bogans, Sheep F#@kers, Saffas, or Paddies Need Apply

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Online Teachers Wanted: No Bogans, Sheep F#@kers, Saffas, or Paddies Need Apply

Post by prahocalypse now »

From facebook:

‎Fisher Leonard‎

to

Phnom Penh & Expat Forum

Hi expats,
Are you British, American or Canadian?
Are you an ESL teacher?
Are you looking for flexible, highly paid online teaching work?
If you are screaming 'YES' right now, then go ahead and send me a DM and we can arrange a interview or you could go ahead and send me your CV.

Many thanks,
Lenny
The Englishman Lenny Fisher, who discriminates against Australians, Kiwis, South Africans, and the Irish.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Online Teachers Wanted: No Bogans, Sheep F#@kers, Saffas, or Paddies Need Apply

Post by prahocalypse now »

I should point out that Welsh sheep fuckers are welcome to apply.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Online Teachers Wanted: No Bogans, Sheep F#@kers, Saffas, or Paddies Need Apply

Post by AndyKK »

Bokor hill is full of sheep now!
Always "hope" but never "expect".
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Who would want to work for that degenerate-looking guy anyway?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:24 pm that degenerate-looking guy anyway?
The guys clearly a tosser of the first order but I gotta admit, looking at those 3 pics, 'degenerate' didn't spring to mind. Was it the headstand that put you off?
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

What is that on his upper lip in the last picture? A caterpillar?

This is a tache, my friend:

Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

hanno wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:59 pm What is that on his upper lip in the last picture? A caterpillar?
Ha, ha

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic