KOH RONG long term room with AIRCON and INTERNET ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

Hello,

Any idea where it is possible to rent long term in Koh rong ?

Are the places with 24h electricity and internet still expensive for long term, or is it possible to stay somewhere for less than $1000/month ?

Thank you for your suggestions.
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: KOH RONG long term room with AIRCON and INTERNET ?

Post by jaynewcastle »

There are still only about 13 places with AC on Koh Rong, even the cheapest are about $40 per night

I would suggest emailing the cheapest ones to see what monthly deals they would do
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Thank you, I prefer to visit them as prices are always better face to face, but until I go there, any information welcome online.
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

cannabistourist wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:30 am Thank you, I prefer to visit them as prices are always better face to face, but until I go there, any information welcome online.
There is a Koh Rong facebook page. Tell them what you want and ask if there are any offers.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Thank you so much, I will look for it.
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

I just got back from Koh Rong. I stayed at a great guesthouse named Soh Heng guesthouse. 24h electricity, good wifi, $25 per night.

Only complaint is cold water showers like all places there
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

bvanfossen wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:42 pm I just got back from Koh Rong. I stayed at a great guesthouse named Soh Heng guesthouse. 24h electricity, good wifi, $25 per night.

Only complaint is cold water showers like all places there

Thank you so much ! looks interesting:
https://www.booking.com/hotel/kh/sok-he ... house.html

I will check them for monthly rate.

Was this place full when you were there ?

Thanks again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic