100 baht a day budget in LoS

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: 100 baht a day budget in LoS

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

shnoukieBRO wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:57 pm BITM is a dreg of Society. A man from 1st world country who should know better but stubbornly maintains a tramp like unhip
Shit lifestyle. A drunken tramp, as opposed to a stoned hippy hanging with cool people. A pest hanging on in Pattaya. A pain on the forums. A troll with a fishing line that wants to pour his misery unto others.
do you believe everything you read on the internet?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

frank lee bent wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:21 am
Couldn't even an average-ability VPN user do that?
for what?
There you go again, expecting logic from every expat forum member.

Who needs a reason? :D
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Barang chgout wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:24 am
frank lee bent wrote:well, anytime he says he is in a place, his IP shows him to be there.
Well, just playing devil's advocate here, but if I were a mod on a forum like this, and myself or one of the other mods were to be creating socks for traffic.....
That is exactly what I would say too.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
I have been thinking the same as you! Who knows this person in a small country? Only the mods?
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Beerinthemorning wrote:
bolueeleh wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:14 am why is there a need validate or verfiy him in any sort of way or manner?
Mine's bigger than yours!
Just got back from a quick spin ( excuse the pun) in my private helicopter! Fancied meself some of those delicious beers after Trapper prompted me with his photo!

Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

See!Image

AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Barang chgout wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:01 pm See!Image

Is she your pilot. Next time you go for a spin can I join you? 15baht beers on me. I only ask has my private ride is being repaired in the local moto shop.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

You can borrow mine, help yourself to the stash in the footwell

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

shnoukieBRO wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:57 pm BITM is a dreg of Society. An Ozzie fool from 1st world country who should know better but stubbornly maintains a tramp like unhip
Shit lifestyle. This drunken tramp, as opposed to a stoned hippy hanging with cool people. A pest hanging on in Pattaya: A pain on the forums. A troll with a fishing line that wants to pour his misery unto others.

:boring:
Takes a troll to know a troll
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

BITM

I apologize if I sound like I'm having a go. People have been trying 2 help you for years to no avail.

If you're living on skid row then it can't be fun in Pattaya now can it?

Do urself a favor and fly home and restock somehow with a few more bucks so u can join the better crowd. I think even u might just agree with such an idea ? 😀
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

shnoukieBRO wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:37 pm BITM

I apologize if I sound like I'm having a go. People have been trying 2 help you for years to no avail.

If you're living on skid row then it can't be fun in Pattaya now can it?

Do urself a favor and fly home and restock somehow with a few more bucks so u can join the better crowd. I think even u might just agree with such an idea ? 😀
what he says he does on here and what he does in real life could be 2 different things, you believing hes actually trying to live on 100baht a day is like you believing hes lived in asia the past 10 years and is the (self proclaimed) most knowledgeable poster on this forum, pinch of salt mate, pinch of salt
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic