100 baht a day budget in LoS

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: 100 baht a day budget in LoS

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

It seems to me BITM displays many characteristics of someone who suffers from low self esteem, his embellishments and lies an attempt to impress so as to gain approval or acceptance from the community as he doesn't believe himself adequate or worthy enough as he is (I'd wager his gender role models played no small part in this). Constantly needing to announce his ideas, ever changing plans and mind is designed to gain validation from others, affirming his choices, decisions, and ultimately his life and who he is, to be OK and of value. Similarly, the endless dissing of places, prices and people serves to mask the real underlying belief he holds of not fitting in, not being good enough and the perception of not being welcomed or liked. BITM struggles to find any environment he is comfortable in, anywhere.

"Wherever I go there I am?"
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

frank lee bent wrote:well, anytime he says he is in a place, his IP shows him to be there.
Well, just playing devil's advocate here, but if I were a mod on a forum like this, and myself or one of the other mods were to be creating socks for traffic.....
That is exactly what I would say too.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

you would be a master of pyschiatry and acting to be so consistent. also where is the reward?
it is not like there is a pile of money to be made doing something like that, unless you could find some rube to buy it.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

frank lee bent wrote:you would be a master of pyschiatry and acting to be so consistent. also where is the reward?
it is not like there is a pile of money to be made doing something like that, unless you could find some rube to buy it.
True. It would be hard to be consistently stupid like the kid but sometimes he surprises with quite erudite responses which makes me wonder....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

yes, i think his lucid moments are the rare occasions when he is sober. if you will recall he was banned on countless handles,but he reformed to a remarkable degree, and his threads always provoke a lot of discussion.
if he was really as unpopular as some say, no one would respond to his threads.

i do not know of one member of the mod team who would have time or motive for such a sustained effort.
he was also ejected from the other place many times- which further undermines the troll for traffic hypothesis.

par·a·noi·a
ˌperəˈnoiə/Submit
noun
a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.
synonyms: persecution complex, delusions, obsession, psychosis
"her husband had concocted a cruel scheme to inflict her with paranoia"
suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification.
"the global paranoia about hackers and viruses"
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Image1:16 PM pattaya time
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

:whistler: Image

My lovely thai host supplies the meals.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

bolueeleh wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:14 am why is there a need validate or verfiy him in any sort of way or manner?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

that genius wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:47 am Couldn't even an average-ability VPN user do that?
He always validates where he is with pictures, when he was in Japan he validated that with many pictures (with dates), when he was in Australia he even uploaded pics of his wage slips etc etc,
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

BITM is a dreg of Society. An Ozzie fool from 1st world country who should know better but stubbornly maintains a tramp like unhip
Shit lifestyle. This drunken tramp, as opposed to a stoned hippy hanging with cool people. A pest hanging on in Pattaya: A pain on the forums. A troll with a fishing line that wants to pour his misery unto others.

:boring:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic