Another Westerner Goes off the Rails in Siem Reap, Cambodia (VIDEO)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Another Westerner Goes off the Rails in Siem Reap, Cambodia (VIDEO)

Post by General Mackevili »

Scottie VS Scottie in Siem Reap

This is a warning about Scottie from another expat named Scottie on the Siem Reap Expats & Locals Group:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

'WARNING - this person is a disgraceful human. He’s been staying at a hotel in SR and ringing up a bill whilst at the same time, claims to OWN a hotel in PP - Hahahahahaha, whatever loser.

I witnessed over four days, his raging psychotic, multiple personality type behaviors.

The other day, a group of twenty Australians were checking in. He came out of his room and was going off his head about who knows wtf, SCREAMING at the staff who, like the rest of the planet have nothing to do with his shit nor understand. He helps himself to the bar which means he need to be watched at all times.

My first encounter with him,(after witnessing a few times within as many hours, his outrageously childish antics), was me saying to him,”Having a shit day are we mate?” He replied,”Yes, because of people like you!!”

Hahahahahaha, OMGoodness. A few hours later, I was talking with my friend and manager of the hotel when fuckface sat down with us, happy as Larry as if nothing had happened.

I suggest strongly that with his radical mood swings and the fact that he’s having full blown conversations with people who don’t exist, that he’s more than likely an unmediated schizophrenic.

If you want to learn patience and leniency, watch the Khmer people with how they deal with such disrespectful pieces of shit like this prick.

He leaves his belongings all over the hotel, inside and out. Scattered shit everywhere due to his scattered brain.

Keep ringing that bill up Scumbag because the police have your passport.

IF ANYONE out there knows this undesirable person, I suggest you come and get him before either, someone knocks him the fuck out or the police put him in jail or both.

Please come and get him cause I can’t handle another session of him crying and howling like a baby, attempting to seek attention with a poor me whimpering noise. Hahahahahaha.'
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Another Westerner Goes off the Rails in Siem Reap, Cambodia (VIDEO)

Post by General Mackevili »

Forgot the video:

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Looks / sounds like your average meth head to me.

taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

I don't believe I would care to meet either Scotty.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

This forum and owner are becoming more and more judge, jury and executioner by the day.
The guy might have some problems but the video doesn't prove anything. He's 'ringing up a bill'? Why does the hotel let him? No mention about him not paying his bill either. If he has psychological problems he should get help, not naming and shaming on a forum?
just noise, white noise
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

He sure looks crazy. on his facebook he claims he applying for USAID jobs as someone his managing his scodo restaurant https://www.facebook.com/ScodoPP/?ref=p ... intro_card
....good luck with that.... and with all the sharing of HE's posts he reminds me of that other young scammer Jewsbury
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

whiteribbon wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:39 pm This forum and owner are becoming more and more judge, jury and executioner by the day.
The guy might have some problems but the video doesn't prove anything. He's 'ringing up a bill'? Why does the hotel let him? No mention about him not paying his bill either. If he has psychological problems he should get help, not naming and shaming on a forum?
Wasn't this posted on facebook to warn other businesses about him ? That is quite common on the Cambodian fb forums. Whether that is good practice or not is a good question. Do you think that this type of warning shouldn't be posted on social media at all ? What do business owners think ?

In this case, the tone of the post doesn't reflect well on the poster, because he's ranting. He would have got the message across better if he had been more factual and less nasty. He sounds a bit deranged himself IMO.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

The kid is from toowoomba .

The fact he got out of QLD is miracle.

He deserves a top bloke award +1
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Entirely correct AM, especially about the immature ranting which affects his credibility for me.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

Just posted by a disgruntled guest at that hotel, not the owner is my understanding. Never a mention of him not paying his bills. Just feel a bit sorry for him since he just looks a bit confused in that video, not a danger to anyone. I'm old(-er) now but when I see these things I always wonder what would have happened to me if they posted all the stupid, ridiculous but unharmful things I did when I was young.
just noise, white noise
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic