The Great Cryptocurrency Conspiracy of 2018

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

The Great Cryptocurrency Conspiracy of 2018

Post by phuketrichard »

might be worth a listen;

The New Case for Bitcoin…
1. Teeka will show you why the market has declined� Whenn the trend will reverse� And which investments will do the best in the coming boom.
2. The Great Cryptocurrency Conspiracy of 2018� Why crypto critiics including George Soros, J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Bloomberg are now investing billions of dollars in cryptocurrencies � and what that means for you�
3. The Precise Date Bitcoin’s Price Will Begin Climbing Higher… According to Teeka, one trading tool has been historically tested and proven to predict moves in the cryptocurrency market with up to 87% accuracy � here’s where it says prices should head next

https://pages.exct.palmbeachgroup.com/p ... ource=LEM4
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: The Great Cryptocurrency Conspiracy of 2018

Post by Arget »

Just a naive question.

If the bitcoins and are going to leap so much in value why would these blokes want to scam a few dollars from punters when they could just invest their money in these bitcoins themselves and wait until later this month to reap the rewards..
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

the institutional are investing in the companies that scam other retail investors in crypto, they have lots of legal clauses to protect themselves, while sheeps like you and me have none, kapish?
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
GTC7
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by GTC7 »

The problem I see with these cases, is that there's too much crossing of the terms Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency already.

Big finance people love the idea of cryptocurrency but not Bitcoin, and I have a sneaking suspicion that once all the speculators in Bitcoin work out all the kinks in the system, those holding the guns will march in and centralize their own form of cryptocurrency. It's always happened in history, from the power grid to telecommunications, so I see no reason to think it wont happen to cryptos as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic