Cheking out, have fun, it was fine for the short period it has been!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Cheking out, have fun, it was fine for the short period it has been!

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Made up my mind, i don’t have to tell personal stories i think, to justify my ideas, that are fact based, unless you live under a rock. Was fine being here, it’s my third exit from three different fora. Maybe they’re just not the right thing for me. Freedom of speech, thoughts, impressions, ideas, are a thing i very value in my life. Since my thread was deleted without any notice, while facts based, despite being a bit Muslim critical (i dislike Catholics in general as well for that matter, but those others still have the crusades in their mind, while others/we’ve moved furter!!!! Hereby i want to say Sayonara to all the good folks on CEO, I’m sure no1 will give a single shit,just like i won’t and my my GT’s suck anyway! :thumb: :(

All the best,

b.
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Cheking out, have fun, it was fine for the short period it has been!

Post by phuketrichard »

have a good one and always
remember
never piss into the wind
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I for one will miss ya.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"I for one will miss ya."

Join him then.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Shame to have lost a poster who contributed.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

taabarang wrote:"I for one will miss ya."

Join him then.
You really are a grumpy old man aren't ya?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"You really are a grumpy old man aren't ya?"

If by that you mean that I have lost my youthful enthusiasm for childish bullshit, then yes. Otherwise I am quite cheerful in my rural Khmer lifestyle.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

The overbearing and nonsensical moderation will be this forum's undoing, just like the forum this one was founded to defeat. Now please tell me again how many posters here beg you not to let CEO turn into TOF.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

yeah Im sad, always liked the posts and content from you. Why the need to go? something happen? Always enjoyed yer stuff on ToF and Koon so will wait to find where you next pop up, unless you change your mind and decide to stay
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:04 am Image

Made up my mind, i don’t have to tell personal stories i think, to justify my ideas, that are fact based, unless you live under a rock. Was fine being here, it’s my third exit from three different fora. Maybe they’re just not the right thing for me. Freedom of speech, thoughts, impressions, ideas, are a thing i very value in my life. Since my thread was deleted without any notice, while facts based, despite being a bit Muslim critical (i dislike Catholics in general as well for that matter, but those others still have the crusades in their mind, while others/we’ve moved furter!!!! Hereby i want to say Sayonara to all the good folks on CEO, I’m sure no1 will give a single shit,just like i won’t and my my GT’s suck anyway! :thumb: :(

All the best,

b.
Sorry to see you go but if TOF really needs you back you gota do what you gota do to save them.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic