Cheking out, have fun, it was fine for the short period it has been!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Cheking out, have fun, it was fine for the short period it has been!

Post by Barang chgout »

fax wrote:
Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:10 am As for now i’d like to remain here for a bit longer.
In 7 hours you went from "sayonara" to "I'd like to remain here for a bit longer".

What happened, did you sober up?
^
This sort of shit deters decent posters.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

To quote Corey, Womp Womp...

What’s the point of these threads?? If you want to leave, leave. Why do you have to post a shit fit on the forum and say your leaving? Looking for sympathy?
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Barang chgout wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:17 am ^
Threads written at 3 AM in the most popular part of the site with no other intention than to seek attention thankfully doesn't deter anyone.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

fax wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:13 am
Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:10 am As for now i’d like to remain here for a bit longer.
In 7 hours you went from "sayonara" to "I'd like to remain here for a bit longer".

What happened, did you sober up?
If you can’t read between the lines, that’s your prob fax. In no time i’ll dissapear in a split second, like a magican, but i feel obliged to reply to the people that are commenting. Timing is entirely up to me, unless the big boys decide differently.

Have a nice day too BTW! :stir:

Greetz,

b.
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

kiwiincambodia wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:18 am To quote Corey, Womp Womp...

What’s the point of these threads?? If you want to leave, leave. Why do you have to post a shit fit on the forum and say your leaving? Looking for sympathy?
No you fuckwit, i’m longin the running. It’s mainly to exchange details on other platforms! Now if you have the time for it, PGFY somewhere!
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

fax wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:18 am
Barang chgout wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:17 am ^
Threads written at 3 AM in the most popular part of the site with no other intention than to seek attention thankfully doesn't deter anyone.
Get lost MOFO! This was well thought and discussed about with mods and the likes. I just needed a couple of hours to make up my mind. For the 3am attention seaker/ BS posting thread, i’ll point you towards TOF! Now please duck off!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Good luck, Borum, and thanks for the contributions over the years!

Yes, we deleted ONE post of yours since the beginning of time, and sorry you took it so hard.

CEO isn't for everyone, and any forum will lose a member if said member is so sensitive about a single post being deleted, even one that they themselves say was somewhat of an anti-Muslim rant.

At least you didn't go around CEO deleting ALL your previous topics you started, like you did on an old forum you left in a huff & puff. :stir:

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I am the one who deleted your post! So, shoot me!

Why so much drama over a deleted post?
The reason why your post was deleted is because it seemed overly racist on a thread about a foreigner from Morroco who was arrested recently.

So, what do our members think? Here is your deleted post. I think the deletion was justified, but YMMV.
"Just no passport and a bit of public distirbance, let the man go! We might consider us lucky that he didn’t detonate himself, drove a truck into the masses, or shooting like fun on the masses with an Ak-47 or the likes. That’s their favorite past time usually. They’ve got a few other hobbies too, beating up bus drivers or randomly stabbing innocent members of the public and so on. And things like these: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ison-break Furthermore usually nice folks! :thumb:"
He was arrested for disturbing public order, but you had to take it to a completely different level.

Modding a forum is a thankless task whereby we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. Sometimes difficult decisions have to be made.

xxxxxxx wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:38 am Now please tell me again how many posters here beg you not to let CEO turn into TOF.
That is exactly why the post was deleted. You should be happy about that. :thumb:
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:50 am At least you didn't go around CEO deleting ALL your previous topics you started, like you did on an old forum you left in a huff & puff. :stir:
That was weird. He demanded to be paid for posting then went ahead and did that because his idea of forum employment raised brows.

So, how much will you pay me Sir?
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

""Life is too important to take seriously."

Contrary to your admonition some posters do think this forum is worthy of serious consideration.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic