Bar 'lady drink' etiquette?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Bar 'lady drink' etiquette?

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bolueeleh wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:45 am
@bolueeleh she also gave me a new ring for my chain, got another new'un off a Scooters girl too, need to start removing the older ones :plus1:
:plus1:
yeah not far off actually

on a sadder note, i lost/gave my ring i always wear, :cry:
it was a gift that a girl back in England bought me as a parting gift a few years ago to replace the ring on my chain (when i used to only wear one) but it was nice and ended up wearing it all the time instead :suicide:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:05 am
Anthony's Weiner wrote:I love it, the guy claims to be a millionaire from Texas, who's son is marrying a ladyboy. He also is interested in buying a lady bar in Cambodia and doesnt like "negroes" teaching his white children. Unless his child is mildly retarded if he is of marrying age he shouldn t need an english teacher, if $6000 in 3 weeks seems like an amount he needs to discuss I suspect he is far less than a millionaire and if you uses the term "bloke" I doubt he is Texan.

I bet he is 54, living at his mother's has three failed marriages, impotent and has never been more than 50 km from his hometown of Douchebag, Derbyshire.
He uses the name jimmy crow because walter mitty was already taken and troll is too obvious.

as to Bar lady drink etiquette the answer is yes, you would save a lot of money if you only bought one drink. You would save more if you stayed home and you wuld have some if you worked insead of trolled.
Can you leave the imagined ad hominem attacks out of it? I’m sure that’s one factor that makes others not want to contribute to CEO.

And for your information, Texas is a fine state. I’ve been a transplant here for many years. Spending $2000 a week just on lady drinks sounds high. Never spent on lady drinks.

In a former life, I went to the place where Jesus wept, and told the girls what I wanted. The most sincere and enthusiastic sounding one got picked.
7 positive ratings on that post and your negative comment. I never disparaged Texas, I simply stated the OP claims to be from Texas. I too spent a stretch in Texas, Bastrop to be exact. As to going to the Mount of Olives and to the Dominus Flevit chapel, I personally don't think a catholic church is really an appropriate place to tell " the girls "what you wanted. Hoever if it works for you and they are of legal age it is none of my business.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Random question. How does one see karma, ratings, friend or foe, in Tapatalk? Or is strictly on a computer going to the website?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:29 pm Random question. How does one see karma, ratings, friend or foe, in Tapatalk? Or is strictly on a computer going to the website?
cant view on tapatalk, just the website version, if you go on the website via Google on your phone it comes up the same as on a laptop
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

website version... Desktop version... whatever you wanna call it lol
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:44 pmI bet he is 54, living at his mother's has three failed marriages, impotent and has never been more than 50 km from his hometown of Douchebag, Derbyshire.
Flattery will get you nowhere.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic