Bar 'lady drink' etiquette?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Bar 'lady drink' etiquette?

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Move over to the Thai section
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:19 pm Am sure Jamie feels different but.....
He wants them all to like him LOL
They probably get to check the width first.

*of his biceps
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:19 pm Am sure Jamie feels different but.....
feels different about what?
and why do i want them all to like me? youve obviously never been out drinking with me or know me that well

on a strange note on topic, i had a surprising number of girls buying me drinks out their pocket in Pattaya last week,
most was because it was coming up to/was actually/or recently was my birthday (basically the week of my birthday)
the one that surprised me the most was the one who beat me at Connect 4, she bought me 2 shots of tequila, because i lost, then beat me again and tried buying me another 2,
@bolueeleh she also gave me a new ring for my chain, got another new'un off a Scooters girl too, need to start removing the older ones :plus1:
an Agogo Girl me and my mate was drinking with down LKMetro bought me 4 shots of Tequila and 2 strong vodka Oranges and even my mate a drink too, she was a lovely girl actually she looked like she could have been Nikky sister, similar personality too @bolueeleh
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:43 am
and why do i want them all to like me? youve obviously never been out drinking with me or know me that well

on a strange note on topic, i had a surprising number of girls buying me drinks out their pocket in Pattaya last week,
most was because it was coming up to/was actually/or recently was my birthday (basically the week of my birthday)
the one that surprised me the most was the one who beat me at Connect 4, she bought me 2 shots of tequila, because i lost, then beat me again and tried buying me another 2,
@bolueeleh she also gave me a new ring for my chain, got another new'un off a Scooters girl too, need to start removing the older ones :plus1:
an Agogo Girl me and my mate was drinking with down LKMetro bought me 4 shots of Tequila and 2 strong vodka Oranges and even my mate a drink too, she was a lovely girl actually she looked like she could have been Nikky sister, similar personality too @bolueeleh

Look Jamie, I dont want it to sound like I'm desperate or anything, but can you introduce me to her mother.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:43 am

Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

some people think those girls are demonic.
i have mostly found them to be good company and pretty normal.
those who say they are bad are mostly worse from what i can tell.
like cheapass gabacho honkie witeboy pigs.

if you just treat all Khmer like you treat your cousin. you can't go very wrong.

it is the assumptions that mess you up.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Anthony's Weiner wrote:I love it, the guy claims to be a millionaire from Texas, who's son is marrying a ladyboy. He also is interested in buying a lady bar in Cambodia and doesnt like "negroes" teaching his white children. Unless his child is mildly retarded if he is of marrying age he shouldn t need an english teacher, if $6000 in 3 weeks seems like an amount he needs to discuss I suspect he is far less than a millionaire and if you uses the term "bloke" I doubt he is Texan.

I bet he is 54, living at his mother's has three failed marriages, impotent and has never been more than 50 km from his hometown of Douchebag, Derbyshire.
He uses the name jimmy crow because walter mitty was already taken and troll is too obvious.

as to Bar lady drink etiquette the answer is yes, you would save a lot of money if you only bought one drink. You would save more if you stayed home and you wuld have some if you worked insead of trolled.
Can you leave the imagined ad hominem attacks out of it? I’m sure that’s one factor that makes others not want to contribute to CEO.

And for your information, Texas is a fine state. I’ve been a transplant here for many years. Spending $2000 a week just on lady drinks sounds high. Never spent on lady drinks.

In a former life, I went to the place where Jesus wept, and told the girls what I wanted. The most sincere and enthusiastic sounding one got picked.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

I love it, the guy claims to be a millionaire from Texas, who's son is marrying a ladyboy. He also is interested in buying a lady bar in Cambodia and doesnt like "negroes" teaching his white children.
maybe he is a darky and has some issues with being one.

cray cray is unlimited after all. and he has a thing about ladyboys too.

not that there is anything wrong with that.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

" assumption is the mother of all fuckups."

I assumed she wasnt a prostitute there for i didnt pay her........
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Duncan wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:18 am Look Jamie, I dont want it to sound like I'm desperate or anything, but can you introduce me to her mother.
:plus1: :beer3:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic