Kampot. So WTF?

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Kampot. So WTF?

Post by that genius »

Give AndyKK a break, people.

AndyKK advertise on local/expat FB groups and on Aus/UK FB groups. Just an idea. Good luck.
TheSiemReaper
Expatriate
Haiti

Post by TheSiemReaper »

AndyKK wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:20 pm
TheSiemReaper wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:43 am Usually at the beginning of low seasons there's an increase of sales of property. Mostly people who didn't save up enough during high season and now don't have enough to survive the low season.
I myself and the Whisper bar are not one of the people whom you are referring too, or about.
Like I said I am looking at something else. The opportunity is there for someone. Mostly like I say I have had the pleasure of help towards my living, not being greedy I have been and still am content. Best thing it would keep someone's girl occupied or ones self, and a years visa.
Never mentioned you mate. But on that note, I'm assuming you're selling now because you wanted to take one more high season to bulk up your savings before moving on?
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Sorry I know you did not. Koh Kong is not busy like some places should, have and are. It's quite a lazy laid back place. The high season will probably pass by with no one noticing much of a difference from the rest of the year. Steady, nice and easy.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Barang chgout wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:17 am
xxxxxxx wrote:How many "The Chinese are taking over Cambodia" threads does this forum need?

And anyone who puts WTF in a thread title is an imbecile.
WTF?
WTF?

He has high standards, bc. On the ID scale.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

that genius wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:00 pm
He has high standards, bc. On the ID scale.
Alright cowboy, let's throttle it back...I believe you've been told.
General Mackevili wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:16 pm That Genius: Maybe you could do everyone a favor and try not to have the last post on ANY MORE THAN 3 TOPICS in a row? Try that, and maybe put a little more thought into your replies, even if it's just gonna be the 3 most recent topics.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

that genius wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:41 pm Give AndyKK a break, people.

AndyKK advertise on local/expat FB groups and on Aus/UK FB groups. Just an idea. Good luck.
If someone is interested it's up to them.
I don't honestly need to sell and would not lose sleep over it, if it didn't. Opportunity is there.

Forgot I could not edit one post! There is also about 10 months WiFi contact too.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Brody wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:10 pmAlright cowboy, let's throttle it back...I believe you've been told.
You definitely have a somewhat obsessive desire to be a mod.

You perhaps missed your buddy calling people imbeciles? But you conveniently forgot that name-calling is not tolerated?

I suggest you concentrate on posting stuff yourself and not interfering in things that don't concern you.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

that genius wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:52 am I suggest you concentrate on posting stuff yourself and not interfering in things that don't concern you.
I'll concentrate on what ever I'd like, thanks. :thumb:

I'd suggest that you might concern yourself with the post made by the owner of this website, which directly addressed your forum conduct, posting habits and it's effect on the general membership.

Capeesh?

General Mackevili wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:16 pm
LoL, I feel you guys on That Genius.

That Genius: Maybe you could do everyone a favor and try not to have the last post on ANY MORE THAN 3 TOPICS in a row? Again, if they were meaningful replies, I don't think ANYONE would have an issue, but when the last 5 most recent topics are all one-liners by one member, I could see how it could be annoying, can't you? So, try that, and maybe put a little more thought into your replies, even if it's just gonna be the 3 most recent topics.

:hattip:
that genius wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:52 am You definitely have a somewhat obsessive desire to be a mod.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
that genius wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:52 amYou perhaps missed your buddy calling people imbeciles?
OK, I'll bite. Who is my buddy?
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Brody wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:07 pmI'll concentrate on what ever I'd like, thanks. :thumb:
Well that rules out one suspect.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

that genius wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:39 pm
Brody wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:07 pmI'll concentrate on what ever I'd like, thanks. :thumb:
Well that rules out one suspect.
Oh, no you don't...

I shan't be drawn into your dank worm-hole.

Suffice it to say that I consider you an.....

[mod edit]you know why
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic