Will it be ok to order E-Liquid to be shipped to Cambodia?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Johnythedig
Tourist
Congo

Will it be ok to order E-Liquid to be shipped to Cambodia?

Post by Johnythedig »

Hello guys. I recently started vaping instead of smoking cigarettes due to throat pain issues.

Local E-Liquid sellers in local shops (Facebook online shops) only trying to rip me off with their overprices and I decided to order directly from fasttech.

I'm a little worried about getting involved in tax & customs price with nicotine if there is a law related to it.

Has anyone tried ordering E-Liquids and was there any problem?

Please share your experiences.
Johnythedig
Tourist
Congo

Re: Will it be ok to order E-Liquid to be shipped to Cambodia?

Post by Johnythedig »

Johnythedig wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:53 am Hello guys. I recently started vaping instead of smoking cigarettes due to throat pain issues.

Local E-Liquid sellers in local shops (Facebook online shops) only trying to rip me off with their overprices and I decided to order directly from fasttech.

I'm a little worried about getting involved in tax & customs price with nicotine if there is a law related to it.

Has anyone tried ordering E-Liquids and was there any problem?

Please share your experiences.
Oh and I'm going to order under $100 of total price including shipping fee
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

You are here! Yes. There has been a thread about vaping not too long ago. You have stated you can get the products in the country, but overpriced.
So knowing the law that it is a legal to vape here! Granted it may be not enforced. Best not flaunting around in public places to be on the safe side. But I suppose if any tax on your products entering the country maybe avoided possibly to confestation. Then again who would look at the package? Could be a winner and save on the so called overpriced product availability. Or lose you 100usd.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

AndyKK wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:07 am You are here! Yes. There has been a thread about vaping not too long ago.
ask-the-expats-questions-answers/had-is ... cigarettes
Johnythedig
Tourist
Congo

Post by Johnythedig »

Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:11 am
AndyKK wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:07 am You are here! Yes. There has been a thread about vaping not too long ago.
I've looked through all the things in the post. helped me alot thank you.
Johnythedig
Tourist
Congo

Post by Johnythedig »

AndyKK wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:07 am You are here! Yes. There has been a thread about vaping not too long ago. You have stated you can get the products in the country, but overpriced.
So knowing the law that it is a legal to vape here! Granted it may be not enforced. Best not flaunting around in public places to be on the safe side. But I suppose if any tax on your products entering the country maybe avoided possibly to confestation. Then again who would look at the package? Could be a winner and save on the so called overpriced product availability. Or lose you 100usd.
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic here or what but thx for the reply
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Johnythedig wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:34 am
Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:11 am
I've looked through all the things in the post. helped me alot thank you.

Here's something else that could help a lot. Now you have given up smoking, give up vaping and try sucking in lots of fresh air . It works for most people.

Oh , and dont bother thanking me, the advise, just like the fresh air is free.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

How often customs check parcel coming from abroad if sent by regular mail and not through the idiot thieves from DHL and other snitches courier companies ?
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

i dont smoke tabacco either ( hypnotized ) but get my medical vapes , whenever i ask , but more prefer theold fashionway to smoke my medicine no prob can anybody find an uncensored version of this ??
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Smoke cigars.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic