A Foreigner Smashes into Motorbike with his Mercedes

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: A Foreigner Smashes into Motorbike with his Mercedes

Post by angkorjohn »

Captain Bonez wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:48 pm This tub of guts is usually drunk as fuck and passed out in pontoon

Same guy but jeez bonez I had you down as a cool guy not the type who went to pontoon
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

dron wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:27 pm Just wanna make sure I got the rules right on this forum. It's okay to trash a random guy here, post his picture, and call him fat, huge, lard ass, etc. But overweight women who post on this forum cannot be referred to as "large" even as they personally attack other posters. Is that correct? Thx
We run courses every Saturday to explain exactly how things work.

Fees are minimal, just to cover costs of highly-experienced poster teachers.

Please send $500 to book your place at the next capacity-building CEO workshop at Sofitel.

Early booking is essential to secure a place at this prestigious event!

*Dick discounts available!
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

angkorjohn wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:59 pmSame guy but jeez bonez I had you down as a cool guy not the type who went to pontoon
I seldom go there. This guy though i'll never be able to erase form my mind
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

dron wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:27 pm Just wanna make sure I got the rules right on this forum. It's okay to trash a random guy here, post his picture, and call him fat, huge, lard ass, etc. But overweight women who post on this forum cannot be referred to as "large" even as they personally attack other posters. Is that correct? Thx
Now, now. Criticism of this site moderation will be met with warnings, a move to mod preview status, and post deletions. Enough questioning by the likes of you! Kapeesh? That's a good lad.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Fuck off Dron. The man is obviously a dick.Why defend him?
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

Lookin' for clarification boss. That's all. If you wanna start trashing every expat who is a "dick" (and I don't know this guy, so no way to know if is a "dick" or not) we should set up a mirror at garage for CEO members to go glance in. Sure you'll be first in line.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

dron has gone.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Username Taken wrote:dron has gone.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:02 pm
Username Taken wrote:dron has gone.
Mordecai and Rigby come across much better in audio.

:beer3:
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:58 pm dron has gone.
Gone gone, or just gone?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic