Random experience in a girls bar

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
KevinT
Tourist
Germany

Random experience in a girls bar

Post by KevinT »

Hi all, how can I start... I have a non Cambodian GF. And on the other hand, some days ago I started to have special feelings for a bar girl. I met this girl around 1y ago. I am about much older than her. She was the prettiest in the place, a butterfly? probably, and I started to feel something for her around those days. Then I stopped going to bars. But lately I had a couple of chances of going there again. And this time it was all more intense. In my comeback, she said she missed me, and she liked me, said I want to be your boyfriend, bla bla crap, and she kissed sooo good (yes, don't say it, because I am not stupid, I know she is a hooker). And I told her what I felt too. I was a bit drunk, but not super. After all this, my feelings started to get a bit stronger. And the stupidity of the situation made me feel more anxious than normal, I think of her all the day. I have this annoying feeling in my chest like when you are a stupid teenager in love but in a toxic way. Watching her stupid posts in FB, etc (she publishes without restriction, of course). All in all is a mistake from my side.

Last night of the 2 I saw her in this 2 week period, we talked and had fun together. I know she is a professional, and she knows how to make a customer feel as he is the great king of Persia. Yes, I know the theory about bar girls, but I still have this pressure in my chest. We even went a bit further than kisses... You know what I mean. She seems lovely to me even when she yells "hooker style" like if she wasn´t aware of how charming she is and didn´t care about rules, so natural. Normally she is calmed and speaks softly. I just feel so protective towards her, which of course she doesn't need, I know for her it's just a job, and not a nice one. I just have all these mixed feelings in my mind, between protection (she must be really poor like almost all Cambodians), pitty, attraction, admiration for her hard life, and stupidness from my side. I know our cultures are tottally opposite in everything (from way of chewing food to reading books). I guess I will overcome this in some weeks, because I planned not doing this ever again. But I am somehow feeling sad, like I wanted to give it a try but knowing it´s impossible. For my engaged situation and for the obvious differences. It´s not even a possibility. I think something is not working well inside me. Maybe Phnom Penh is making me go a bit insane...
violet
Expatriate

Re: Random experience in a girls bar

Post by violet »

I stopped reading at 'she said she missed me ... Blah blah blah'.
I have people I've met once tell me they miss me the next time they see me. Gives me the shits but I tell myself it's just a language/programming thing.
She wants you to be her boyfriend? She wants every guy she says it to to be her boyfriend.
It's not you, it's what you have to offer her.
End your relationship if you no longer are committed to your partner.

You are using PP as an excuse.
Man up.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

KevinT wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:07 pm I know she is a professional, and she knows how to make a customer feel as he is the great king of Persia.
I did the most sensible thing a man could do when I once had a similar experience with a Cambodian hooker who made me feel like the King of Persia.

I ran.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i got as far as....I started to have special feelings for a bar girl.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

prahocalypse now wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:33 am
KevinT wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:07 pm I know she is a professional, and she knows how to make a customer feel as he is the great king of Persia.
I did the most sensible thing a man could do when I once had a similar experience with a Cambodian hooker who made me feel like the King of Persia.

I ran.
But did you run in a complete circle and end up where you started ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Duncan wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:38 am
prahocalypse now wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:33 am

I ran.
But did you run in a complete circle and end up where you started ?
Yes. Until I'd had enough of that shiite.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Your little head is over ruling your big head.

Enjoy the company in the bar but leave it there.You have a GF.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

KevinT wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:07 pm Hi all, how can I start... I have a non Cambodian GF. And on the other hand, some days ago I started to have special feelings for a bar girl. I met this girl around 1y ago. I am about much older than her. She was the prettiest in the place, a butterfly? probably, and I started to feel something for her around those days. Then I stopped going to bars. But lately I had a couple of chances of going there again. And this time it was all more intense. In my comeback, she said she missed me, and she liked me, said I want to be your boyfriend, bla bla crap, and she kissed sooo good (yes, don't say it, because I am not stupid, I know she is a hooker). And I told her what I felt too. I was a bit drunk, but not super. After all this, my feelings started to get a bit stronger. And the stupidity of the situation made me feel more anxious than normal, I think of her all the day. I have this annoying feeling in my chest like when you are a stupid teenager in love but in a toxic way. Watching her stupid posts in FB, etc (she publishes without restriction, of course). All in all is a mistake from my side.

Last night of the 2 I saw her in this 2 week period, we talked and had fun together. I know she is a professional, and she knows how to make a customer feel as he is the great king of Persia. Yes, I know the theory about bar girls, but I still have this pressure in my chest. We even went a bit further than kisses... You know what I mean. She seems lovely to me even when she yells "hooker style" like if she wasn´t aware of how charming she is and didn´t care about rules, so natural. Normally she is calmed and speaks softly. I just feel so protective towards her, which of course she doesn't need, I know for her it's just a job, and not a nice one. I just have all these mixed feelings in my mind, between protection (she must be really poor like almost all Cambodians), pitty, attraction, admiration for her hard life, and stupidness from my side. I know our cultures are tottally opposite in everything (from way of chewing food to reading books). I guess I will overcome this in some weeks, because I planned not doing this ever again. But I am somehow feeling sad, like I wanted to give it a try but knowing it´s impossible. For my engaged situation and for the obvious differences. It´s not even a possibility. I think something is not working well inside me. Maybe Phnom Penh is making me go a bit insane...
Where's you girlfriend when you're in Phnom Penh? You've got to be careful about friending you hooker friend on Facebook. If she's friends with you she can tag you in any post at any time and your GF will see it, unless you disable that.

Maybe you should get unengaged to your girlfriend if you are falling in love with hookers. Good luck.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

pics?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

KevinT wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:07 pm
I think something is not working well inside me.
Don 't worry, it's a primal thing..something about wanting to sow your wild oats..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic