Random experience in a girls bar

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Random experience in a girls bar

Post by newkidontheblock »

OP congrats. You have fallen for a truly professional bar girl. She pushes all the right buttons and the men ring like a cash register. You can hate it, cherish it, but know it for what it is. That’s her survival skill.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

frank lee bent wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:23 am that has been required reading for many years
yeah remember a random bloke recommending it to me when i was doing a border run, still yet to read it though
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

newkidontheblock wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:07 am OP congrats. You have fallen for a truly professional bar girl. She pushes all the right buttons and the men ring like a cash register. You can hate it, cherish it, but know it for what it is. That’s her survival skill.
I'd listen to NKOTB OP, he has lots of experience in falling for and getting financially rinsed and then repeating by the professional bar girls :hattip:
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

bucknaked wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:07 am Just finished a great book about a Thai bar girl and a besotted Farang
set around Nana Plaza

Private Dancer-Stephen Leather

https://www.bookdepository.com/Private- ... gLwf_D_BwE

Anyone have a copy they can email? :beer3:
KickingWithRedLabel
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by KickingWithRedLabel »

B.Barang
Tourist

Post by B.Barang »

newkidontheblock wrote:OP congrats. You have fallen for a truly professional bar girl. She pushes all the right buttons and the men ring like a cash register. You can hate it, cherish it, but know it for what it is. That’s her survival skill.
How dare he is!
Want to break up with fiancé? How many fiancé has he broken up with? Or a fiancé as precious as a can of beer?
You should leave your fiancé now so that she will find a better man soon, not to waste her time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

KickingWithRedLabel wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:39 pm Try this

http://nordbo.me/files/private-dancer.pdf
nice one! :thumb:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

B.Barang wrote:
newkidontheblock wrote:OP congrats. You have fallen for a truly professional bar girl. She pushes all the right buttons and the men ring like a cash register. You can hate it, cherish it, but know it for what it is. That’s her survival skill.
How dare he is!
Want to break up with fiancé? How many fiancé has he broken up with? Or a fiancé as precious as a can of beer?
You should leave your fiancé now so that she will find a better man soon, not to waste her time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha!

Professional bar girl as a fiancée? Not to worry, That girl has many fiancées, otherwise known as sponsors. Pretending to be white is their job. Only fiancée that is as cheap as a can of beer is a bar girl, because she is not high quality like you.

OP (original poster) has already said that he and her girlfriend have already agreed to not marry, so maybe it is not such a serious relationship. Maybe they just go out to have lunch or coffee sometimes.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

angkorjohn wrote:
newkidontheblock wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:07 am OP congrats. You have fallen for a truly professional bar girl. She pushes all the right buttons and the men ring like a cash register. You can hate it, cherish it, but know it for what it is. That’s her survival skill.
I'd listen to NKOTB OP, he has lots of experience in falling for and getting financially rinsed and then repeating by the professional bar girls :hattip:
Got fleeced a long time ago, so I might not know all the tricks the new generation have. I’m sure others have much more up to date wisdom to share.
bucknaked
Expatriate
Australia

Post by bucknaked »

Even the ugly ones
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic