Random experience in a girls bar

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Random experience in a girls bar

Post by Brody »

jah steu wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:39 pm
blerrr9 wrote:You guys never get it free with a working girls ? :shock: :shock:
It’s actually quite common, especially with single expats living in a nice apartment. They will get a call, often at around 3am from a bargirl or freelancer...
oofah, is that really the kind of freebee a guy would want though?

...3am... after what, 2 possibly 3 short-time sessions were run through her? That's some serious porridge stirring. :bad:
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

Brody wrote:

...3am... after what, 2 possibly 3 short-time sessions were run through her? That's some serious porridge stirring. :bad:
I think you’re overestimating the sexual activities of most working girls, especially hostesses during quiet season. 75-90% of them don’t go out with a guy in any given night.
Usually the girls making the 3am calls are the ones that didn’t score, and they want a nice hot shower and a kip in a good bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

jah steu wrote:
Brody wrote:

I think you’re overestimating the sexual activities of most working girls, especially hostesses during quiet season. 75-90% of them don’t go out with a guy in any given night.
Usually the girls making the 3am calls are the ones that didn’t score, and they want a nice hot shower and a kip in a good bed.

Out of curiosity, what’s the most one of the girls who work in your bars has come and gone in the same night?

In Thailand once I saw a bird do 5 ST in a night. Most I’ve seen here is 2.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

jah steu wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:57 pm
Brody wrote:

Gotta wonder about this sometimes coz often I find the girls will hurry you with their 'çheers' which suggests their prime motivation is to score a lot of lady drinks rather than a barfine. If their motivation was the latter, I would have thought they might work more to get the punter's attention to barfine rather hurry them for lady drinks which can in itself be a turn off for the customer.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Brody wrote:

Sounds about right. I yield to the learned gentleman from the 136 funtime conglomerate.
Artful Dodger
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Artful Dodger »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:06 pm

Out of curiosity, what’s the most one of the girls who work in your bars has come and gone in the same night?

Girls (freelance) in my place would average I think one punter in each 2 nights at best.
Water quenches the thirst, alcohol releases the truth.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Artful Dodger wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:06 pm

Girls (freelance) in my place would average I think one punter in each 2 nights at best.
I know the “turn over” (pun intended) is less than in Thailand for sure but was just curious what the extreme was.

What’s your place? Didn’t know you were a publican as well.
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Out of curiosity, what’s the most one of the girls who work in your bars has come and gone in the same night?
Three times I think, on a couple of occasions. Twice a night happens maybe once a fortnight. We used to have a ladyboy who was quite prolific.

Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

jah steu wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote: Out of curiosity, what’s the most one of the girls who work in your bars has come and gone in the same night?
Three times I think, on a couple of occasions. Twice a night happens maybe once a fortnight. We used to have a ladyboy who was quite prolific.

Thanks. 3 times doesn’t seem too bad. To be honest with some of the hotties you have I would have thought it might have been higher.

Yes, I’ve heard of some ladyboys doing good trade.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

clutchcargo wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:18 pm
Brody wrote:

Gotta wonder about this sometimes coz often I find the girls will hurry you with their 'çheers' which suggests their prime motivation is to score a lot of lady drinks rather than a barfine. If their motivation was the latter, I would have thought they might work more to get the punter's attention to barfine rather hurry them for lady drinks which can in itself be a turn off for the customer.
Adding to my earlier post, this is not really surprising when you factor in the 'drink only' working girls. So despite the quoted 75-90% of girls not going out with a guy on any given night, a % of those won't go out on any night regardless of any season.

From my experience and talking to a number of expats, the st 130 fun time conglomerate has it's fair share (and then some) of 'drink only' girls.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic